Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy !!! nO titLe!!!

23may, fri
todae is fri man .. as usual wake up n went to wrk ya.. wait for my 66 till i go crazy man ... lucky nvr late ya... than my colleague ask me how am i... i sae ok ... haha.. they sae is it too stress ya.. haha.. but i nvr sae anything wor.. than i do my stuff ya... wow busy whole dae.. haha... than i do my adj hope mext mth got no adj ya.. haha.. if nt kanna scold liao .. haha.... todae 4plus we celebrate my colleague bbdae hhaha... than after tt busy w my wrk ya.. than i ask jinxiu sis abt ltr... todae i totally forget abt ltr man .. cos too busy le.. than i help to check e pouch ya.. haha... than after tt i left ofc abt 5.35pm than i rush to catch my bus if nt wait till 6plus man.. haha.. than i reach hm abt 6plus than watch da chang jin than jiu go up n help my aunt rec ch 8 than after tt bath n haf my dinner.. haha... than after tt chat w ying on e phone after tt went dwn to buy toto for my mum ya.. haha... than i buy my breakfast for tml ya.. hee... than jiu online le.. haha.. updatin again ya... haha..
REgaRds
LittLe wEndy
9.15pm

No comments: