Saturday, May 3, 2008

no titLe

3may, sat

tOdae i woke up at 8am than left my hse at 8.30am as i need to go bk ofc n do my wrk ya... yest fri i wrk till 8plus jiu go hm ya.. as i alr prepare my voucher n can tally happy.. than todae i went to key all of dem into e sys ya.. i finish keying all my wrk till 2plus than left my colleague than i head to parkway to find ying n manda... than i reach reach parkway abt 3pm than ying cum n acc me go for lunch ya.. after eating than we jiu find manda... than we went to bugis ya...
than we shop awhile... than we jiu head to arcade we stay for an hr ya.. hee. than we went to one of a jap rest for dinnerr... me n manda share one set as is quite worth it .. than we order 2ice cream... not bad.. hee.. overall cost 54.73 not bad ya.. hee... u guys can go ahead.. is at lvl 2 tt time seoul garden side.. hee... than we jiu went to bugis street awhile jiu go hm le.. as we thinkin go for movie but full hse.. haha.. than i took bus 7 dwn to inter than take bus hm.. reach hm abt 10plus.. than i thought my mum Zzz le but scare me as she talk to me .. than i ask her... can i go malaysia w pei ying they all .. she nope... haiz.. she jus dun like me go overseas w fren relatives jiu can.. haiz.. realli dunno ... than i jiu went to bath n watch my shw till 12plus jiu Zzz.. my eyes cannt open le.. haha... tml plannin to stay at hm.. hee..
next sat bringing my mum to tung lok for dim sum ya.. hee... after tt maybe go for movie ya.. haha... shall see wor.. hee....
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
11.30am

No comments: