Friday, May 16, 2008

nO titLe

16 maY fri
fInaLLy tOdae is fri ya.... to me i Mon=Moody Dae, fRi= fun cUm fRen dAe, sAt dae=sHoppin dae and Sun=SlpIng Dae haha... i think of it de whahah... i think i gt a week didn update my blog liao.. whaha.. cos dunno wat to write ya cos nth happen recently le... haha... my bro went to china e wuhan todae for 10dae ya.. kind of miss him ... haha.... my mum fetch me to e airport abt 6plus.. my uncle frn fetch dem der ...ya... haha... jus now abt 9plus he call us.... he still on e way to e hostel or hoetl at wuhan haha....
tml meetin rachel to go MDIS to collect her cert n maybe go ask my course ya.. haha.. than after tt we jiu head to orchard... to haf our lunch at LJS than shop all whole orchard ya than go starbuck for a drink as tea time than shop again than we haf our dinner at swenzen than hm sweet hm...
sUndae plannin is stay at hm e whole dae n watch my vcd which i borrow frm ying ya.. haha.. than mon is a PH dae so in e mornin go temple pray than cum bk n rest le cos tues gt to wrk le .... haha.. end mth cumin soon in 2wks time.. haha.. shall stop here .. will update again ya.. haha... bye bye!!!
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
9pm

No comments: