Sunday, May 18, 2008

iTs a PH Dae

19mAy, Mon

todae is a PH dae n i wake up at 9am than we left our hse abt 9plus we went to e temple to pray man.. than e weather is damn hot man .. than e temple alot of ppl man.. than i start to light up my joss stick than my joss stick e ash drop n drop 1gal leg than seh OUch so loud as i step on her feet like tt.. maybe is my wrong cos i nvr see beside me than e ash jus drop than i sae sorry ya... than i dunno tt her mum is lookin at me frm head to toe .. than i out e joss tick dwn than her mum sae next time must see ya.. pls man .. i can tell e ash to drop other side instead of hre daughter leg meh... so many ppl if i nvcr kanna her than myabe i will also kanna other ppl leg man.. than my sis not happy liao.. she sae to her mum.. .Auntie she not purposely de rite... than she alr sae sorry le leh.. than her mum keep quiet ... than she sae her leg is sick... than my sis sae how i knw ur daughther leg is sick ar.. than inside my heart pls man.. haiz forget it.., maybe is my wrong.. than spoilt my whole dae mood.. than after i hurt her leg i saw her walk like sprain her leg like tt.. pls dun act lo... jus now i saw u walk is normal man... so wat u r maybe a poly gal if self-respect man... u wan to cum here n pray n is alot of ppl u sure will kanna burn some ash ya.. i also gt burn my ash b4 need to scream sOoo loUd de meh... haiz.... than after tt we haf our breakfast than jiu head hm le.. tired... sian.. tml wrk liao.. haha... is ok but wrk for 4daes ya.. haha... now alone at hm also good can do whatever i wan.. haha.. long time nvr like tt ... haha...
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
1pm

No comments: