Friday, May 23, 2008

sIck SicK !!!!

22may, thur

i nvr went to wrk todae as yest nite i sharp pain on my chest like thousands of needle stab on my chest ya n i can feel tt my heart beat damn pain ya.. i pain more than 1hr plus ya.. i onli can Zzz at 12plus than this mornin my mum ask me ok ma i still can feel e pain ya so she ask me dun wrk liao go see doc cos she scare later heart pro ya.. hee.. than i sms my colleague for my supervisor no .. than i contiune to slp till 8am than wake up liao.. than lie dwn awhile .. than went to bath n go to see my doctor.. than thought will wait long but alright ya... doc sae is tense stress... ask me dun tense up easily man n relax myself ya... hee.. than he give me chest pain medicine n relax muscule.. wanted to buy mac breakfast but no appettie ya.. haha.. than went inter buy some stuff jiu go hm... wanted to online but comp down than i watch vcd than ate my medicine than i Zzz frm 1plus till nearly 5pm ... than my mum call i didn ans than call my hp.. she ask em what am i doin i sae slpin lo.. ahha.. she thought i pain till i faint.. haha.... i'm alright ya,... haha.... sian cant go my fren jasmin rom chalet ya.. haha...
rEgards
Little wEndy
9pm

No comments: