Sunday, June 1, 2008

BBq @ my cOusin hSe

31mAy, sAt

i woke up at 8plus than lie on my bed till 9am than jiu brush my teeth than go up to help my aunt to prepare all e stuff... i chop e chilli n garlic than my cut all e veg till smal n thin slices ... than my mum cum up n help us.. haha.. than we finish doin vthing nearly 12plus than i go dwn n rest than went for a bath n ate my lunch.. than we wait for my 2nd aunt took cab dwn to fetch us wor.. hee than we reach my cousin hse abt 3plus than we watch dvd The Constantine ya.. till 4plus than we head to change our swimsuit ya.. than e water is damn cold ya.. than we start swimmin.. i manage to swim 5laps but swim slowly wor.. than some of my cousin went to bath first n some went to start up fire.. haha.. than me n my cousin went to bath at 7pm than start to have our bbq stuff nearly 7plus.. wow having alot of fun n took alot of pic ya.. esp my cousin fren daugher this yrs 2 yrd old.. so cute like to play w us.. haha...
than we saw lee ming lu n his wife e actress n actor ya.. haha. we dunno de as we playing w e little gal we nearly make dem fell dwn ya... haha.. than my aunt n cousin went to find dem n chit chat wor.. haha.. than not long lee ming lu walk past us w his fren haha.. ok his eng is good man... haha.. than we start packing till 11pm.. than i took pic of e little bb.. haha.. than we went hm abt 11.30pm... my sis drive as edmund stay der for a drink w my cousin hubby n his fren wor... haha... than we reach hm abt 12mn than we start to take turn to bath... than me n my cousin slp 1 rm.. my bro, edmund n small cousin slp my bro rm.. my sis n mum slp 1 rm.. than we on air-con expect my my mum rm.. haha.. than we went to slp abt 1plus... wow damn tired but fun.. haha...
1jUn, sUn
tOdae i n my cousin wake up at 11am .. hee damn nice to slp man... haha.. than we prepare ourself.. than edmuns stilll Zzz as he reach hm abt 4plus haha.. than we reach my ah ma hse abt 2pm than we ate our lunch n watch abit of vcd than i went to Zzz at 4plus again... i wake up at 6pm than chit chat awhile than haf our dinner.. hee.. than i drink my ah ma yong tau fu my chest not pain but pull till v tight till i cant breathe man.. todae my sis fren give her a weddin gift is a church n weddin bells on e top n 1couple n their names.. outside e church cos their car n e car plate no n they sittin on it.. oh my tian is a damn nice wedding gift man.. hee my sis goin to rom on e 26jul liao.. haiz... next week maybe meet my ah gong for dinner w e maid as e maid is leaving us on e 5jun liao.. haiz.. she w my ah gong for so long 8yrs man.. hee... miss her... haha... sian tml goin to wrk liao.. wrking ot tml ... hope tues no need to wrk till so late ya.. haha... shall stop here... will update when free as my comp is dwn le.. haha... gOodd nite .... i haf make up my decision liao onli rachel know what am i saying ya.. cos realli sick n tired of it liao.. i'm tired le.. haha...
rEgaRds
Little wEndy
10.30pm

No comments: