Saturday, June 21, 2008

nO titLe

21jUn, Sat

TOdae i wake up at 9.20am as i need to do check up as my co ask me too.. than i went out at 10.10am than took a train dwn to somerset ya.. than i thought no one but i was wrong is quite alot of ppl man .. haha.. than first they ask for my height n weight n take my eye sight wor.... than ask for my urine test .... than after tt take x-ray wor... than i went to collect my ticket than i realise tt i buy wrong ticket ya than i realise tt i bought 2.25am for kungfu panda wor... than lucky can change wor... than i wait for rachel at taka der as went to eat sushi tei ya... i gt no appettie than we only ate a few plate n 2miso soup cost abt 20plus ya... than we slowly walk to cine wor... haha... than overall e show is great man ... haha... we keep laughin wor.. than than we jiu went shoppin at taka n far east ...
than we went to hans to wait for someone than we ate something .... but i gt no appettie so i ate abit wor.. than after we went shoppin awhile ya... haha.. than tt person need to send to e bus stop so me n rachel went to cien to wait for tt person ya.. than i realise tt we goin to e same cinema n seats man .. haha.. damnn funny wor.. we watchin e happening overall not bad some part quite gore wor.. e shw finish abt 9.20pm than we jiu head hm le.. but i went to e airport i reach airport abt 10.50pm.. than my sis n bf cum out at 11plus than we head hm, our dad fetch us bk... than we reach hm abt 12mn like tt... than i took my bath than talk to dem awhile... than i jiu Zzz at 1am pluS like tt... hee... oVerall i v happy w rachel n w someone ya.. haha.. hee... i already v staisfy le...
22jUn, sun
todae i wake up at 10plus than i watch my tv n is nice weather to slp man than my sis n bf wake up liao than i chat w dem wor.. haha... than i help they photo wor.. haha... than they buy me a mickey top ya.. thanks.. haha... than i jiu online n chat w my fren n update my blog le.. hmm.. sian tml is mon le.. so damn fast man ... haiz i will update again ... i will gettin abit busy ya... cos need to help my sis for their rom stuff ya.. haha... plannin to stay at hm whole dae as need to rest ya... as tml gt alot of stuff to do man ... haiz.... 1wk more to closin liao.. haha... sian ,,,
ReGarDs
LittLe WenDy
1pm

No comments: