Sunday, June 15, 2008

no title

15jun, sun

hi guys sorry didn update my blog for 1wk le as my comp liao hee... yest my sis fyin off to taiwan liao kind of miss her .. haha.. than we went to e airprt n reach der b4 11.30am as i need to pass somethin for dem as they forget abt it.. than we walk w dem to e departure hall... after they went in we jiu walk ard... than my bro like 1pair of shoes ya.. haha... than after tt we went to T1 awhile... than after tt we jiu head to T3 again than we went to popeye to haf our lunch.. over all nt bad wor. hee.. than my bro bought tt pair of shoes... than we went to candy empire to buy my sweets after tt we jiu took bus 24 bk to bedok n change bus to 14 bk hm.. wow i waited for my 14 for nearli 30min man..
than after tt reach hm jiu take a nap from 2plus till 5plus... wow than my sis call n sae they haf reach taiwan le.. haha.. than i went to watch my show than went dwn to buy some stuff ... than cum bk bath thn catch for my show wor..till 2plus than Zzz haha.. than todae i wake up at 9plus as my sis call ... haha.. than i went bk to Zzz thn wake up abt 10plus than contiune to catch my show.. haha... than i watch till 11pLus jiu went to my grandma hse soon... haha.... i will update again ya......
Regards
LittLe wEndy
4pm

No comments: