Sunday, June 8, 2008

nO tIile

7Jun, Sat

todae i wake up quite early ya.. hee.. sry didn update my blog for 5daes cos my comp dwn le ... hee.. todae is a rainin dae.. i haf make my decision le... i decided to leave liao.. no matter wat u sae i will leave ok... i know some reason u give me is reasonable but some sentence u sae tt hurt me u know.. i knw is straight 4wardin but cant u sae tt to me... u know is hw hurting de ma... damnn it.. i nvr see such person b4 even my ex **** nvr sae this kind of thing to me onli you.... u haf given me a v v v bad impression on u liao... so after i left i will delete ur no away cos i dun wish to contact u ya.. i doubt u will contact me haha... anyway... hee onli some of my fren know what happen to me ya.. anyway dun think till anyhow.. is nt abt relationship wor.. haha... than i i rest on my bed as nth to do.. haha... than i went to bath at 1pm...
than wait for ying to miss call me than i left my hse wor.. haha.. than we meet at tampines as ying wanna to repair her phone wor.. hee... hmm after tt we jiu head to han's for our lunch ya... haha.. than ying ate fish n chips meal n i order as usual black pepper chicken chop ya.. haha.. than we left tampines abt 3plus nearly 4pm n we took train dwn to city hall as we 4 of us cutting hair wor.. we reach first.. than ying n manda do hair treatment.. me n her sis onli cut hair .. . aha..i onli trim my hair as i wan to maintain my shoulder length wor. haha.. than vthing finish nearly 7pm than we pay our bill.. than we jiu took train dwn to PS to haf our dinner.. than we went to Yoshi ya... haha.. after eating we shop awhile than went to arcade to play games.. hee... than we went hm abt 9plus as manda n her bf went for movie ya.. i reach hm abt 10plus than jiu watch tv n Zzz at 12plus.. haha...
8jUn, Sun
tOdae i wake up at 9plus than prepare myself n left hse at 10plus but i reach e bus stop early ya.. haha .. than my colleague reach e bus stop abt 11.45am she was late but is ok.. haha.. than we went to find a block ... haha.. than i ate abit as gt beef ya.. than we haf photo shooting abt tt i jiu left at 12plus le.. than went to inter to buy 4d for my mum than jiu head hm le.. n than enjoy my tv n rest... hw wish my finally dae faster cum haha.. i need a BREAK man .. haha... shall stop here n willl update again .. haha....
rEgards
Little wEndy
6pm

No comments: