Friday, June 27, 2008

nO mOOd

28jun, sat

todae no wrk but gt to wake up early to go for my eng test man ... at 10am .. than i see e paper quite easy but tricky man. i doubt i can pass man so wait for my 2nd test ba.. than i finish my paper ard 11.15am than i go help manda buy movie ticket at e the cathay after tt took bus 14 dwn to find her as i need to pass somethin to her n she also need to pass somethin to me.. hee.. than we ate mee soto for our lunch... after tt i jiu take bus 14 hm... i reach hm than jiu online le..
i think nt goin out after tt ba cos no program at least can rest at hm..yest somethin happen to me but i dun wan to sae out.. some of my fren know what happen... hw can u sae like tt.. u sae give me time but forget it... i will be fine after few daes.. i now is wan to concentrate on my study n wrk n go out w my frenz man... haha.. i still happy being single no one to control n report too man.. haha.. but yrs down we got to settle down le wor.. but i slowly find my Mr Right man.. haha.. tired man.. later goin to Zzz sOOn... i cry jus now.. haiz... i listen to my fav song n i cry man ... haha... anyway... next wk doin closin liao.. so fast half of e year is gone le.. hee... my bbdae is cumin 4mths time.. i must plan my bbdae ya... haha.... n of course my bbdae wish man... hee... those ppl read my blog pls dun ask me wat happen to me ya.. as i dun wish to mention anymore liao.. so DUN ASK .... onli some of my close fren know it THAT ALL... i shall stop here... will update next wk ya.. haha...
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
2.30pm

No comments: