Sunday, October 26, 2008

-BaTam tRip- (1dAe tOur)

26oCt, sUn

HaPpi 21st bbdae eUniCe
Todae is my darLing fRen, eUnice BBdae... HappI BBdae... hOpe u enJoy ... hee..... todae i wake up at 5.30am than i went to bath first .... hee... than we went out abt 6.30am than we took cab dwn to harbour front cost us abt 13buck.. than i finally can eat my mac breakfast le... my hotcakes.... Yummyy..... than my sis fren will be late wor.. hee.. than we check in abt 7.30am .. than gt to queue to check in .. than we scare my bro cant enter as his passort is his pri sch pic... going to change soon .. nO worry ... hee... than we board up e boat we wanted to sit on e 2nd level but is giddy le... is to shaky man .. than i too giddy to talk man .. than set off ard 8.30am.. than we reach batam ard 9.30am.. but over der is slow us 1hr ... hee... than we check oUt... than we wait for out tour guide wor.. heee
than we board up e bus me n my bro sit in front so tt can see e scenrcey .. e road over der is hOrriBleeeeeee..... v scary man .. n ppl on e raod side sellin stuff.. so pity man .. than we went to e bridge.. wow is damnnn nice man .. n windy man .. took a few pic ver der... than we jiu head to Temple.... hee.. we jus walk ard... than we jiu went to Polo rauph..... hee.... than we bought 5polo tee cos us 1,700,000rupiits... heee.... millionaire.. whahaha.... after tt we gt no enough money le...... hee..... i bought a purple coll... nice man ... hee... than we jiu head for our lunch at Golden Prawn 933... e fish, sambal kang kong, fried sotong, gong gong, soup, prawn, chilli crab... 1 word to describe *fantastic*... hee... after eaitn, we jiu head to e massage.. me, my bro, sis n edmund n some of e other grp mem went to whole body massage my sis fren nvr.. hee..
wow.. e massage is Great.... hee.... last for 1hr n 3omin .. hee.. cost $30 sing dol.. hee... after tt we went to centre mall our last station... than we shop ard onli can see cannot buy as nt much cash le.. than ..we saw e polo rauph gt a more desgin.. i like e red col man .. damn best ... hee.. than we walk something caught my attention which is A&W ... Yummy.... my sis frenZ also saw... hee.... than we went to eat ... Yummy.... my curly fries n coke float .... heee..... than we took pic ..... than we went to e supermarket.. we bought some fruits.. after tt we jiu went bk to e bus as is 5.30pm batam time (6.30pm sing time)... than we went to e ferry n we gt to check in as our ferry is 6.30pm batam time(7.30pm)... than nt tt shaky but sometime quite shaky ... than we reach spore abt 8.45pm...... than we check out n walk out is alr 9pm..... than i nvr attend my fren bbdae party by e timei reach der is alr 10pm.. so sorry...
than we took train hm ... than we had our dinner 10plus... than we went hm n bath n rest le.. i Zzz @ 11plus.. too tired.. but overall i realli enjoy myself.. hee.... batam actually gt nth to shop de... hee.... i will upload thosse pic to my friendster soon .. when i gt time .. sian .. todae is PH dae but tml need to wrk liao .. Boring man .. hee.... is alright.. hee... tkae care..
ReGards
LittLe wEnDy
11pm

No comments: