Wednesday, October 15, 2008

-CeLeBraTe mE n Lin BBDae-

14oCt, tUes

As usual wEnt to wRk... than i damn busy w my wrk man ... alot of thing to clear man ... gosh... than i left my ofc abt 5.40pm.. i missed my bus 65 as i goin to meet maine at PS ya as we meeting e rest 7plus... than i went to withdraw money n meet up w her.. than we head to orchard wor.. hee..
Than we went to taKa n buy 2cake one for me another is lin than maine is hungry than she ate something wor.. hee... than we find a place to sit as both of us r tired man .. than nt long we saw mabel ya.. hee... than nt long we went to cystal jade while waitin for lin.. than we ask to change seats cos is abit inconvenice than they move us to a corner wor.. hee.. quite cosy wor.. hee.. than i went to mrt station wait for lin as she dunno hw to cum wor.. than maine they all order e food.. hee.. overall e bill cost us 200plus hee.. pro rite.. hee. than we have cut cake session n some photo session i haf post some to my friendster le.. hee.. than we jiu head hm le as is alread 10pm le..
than reach hm abt 11.15pm than went to bath n jiu Zzz at 12plus.. tired man .. hee...
-Thanks to:-
GermaIne for e m)phosis bag n carebear
maBeL for e spray or perfume
shi shi hOngbao....
aLmost my bBdae is cUm tRuE... hee... actuaLLi gt one wish but ... i will keep inside my heart wor.. hee... cos i know wont fufil de.. hee.. anyway, dun talk abt it liao ... my bbdae is cumin 5 days meetin ying they all on sat n sun man .. cant wait it n i am getting old liao.. time turn v fast n i wrk this co goin to 8mths soon .. hee.. fast fast ... BONUS BONUS man .. hee.. i wan to get my stuff i wan man .. hee.. ok i shaLL upDaTe again when i free wOr.. hee... YiPPeee.....
rEgarDs
LittLe wEndy
10pm

No comments: