Wednesday, October 1, 2008

-nO title-

1OCt, weD

Yo todae is PH dae hee.. i wake up at 10plus than went to my aunt hse for my lunch ya.. than after eating i jiu went dwn to transfer money to my fren .. hee. wow is quite a long queue as vone is takin or checkin money ... my pay n govt is in liao.. next mon goin to dep money to my uob acc le.. haha....
2more wks is my bbdae le.. how am i goin to celebrate???
11oct, sat - meet my fren rachel, xian, eunice, joshua, ben & jason( maybe) goin orchard shoppin movie.....
14oct, tues - meet germaine, lin, mabel n shi shi... dunno go where eat...
17oct, fri - meet rachel, edmund n milie for dinner at new york*2 @ citylink
18oct, sat - maybe meet ying, manda, n rina ba.... (not confirm) if confirm goin 2 eat korean steamboat cum duck tour...
19oct, sun - my actual bbdae.. hee.. meeting ling ling n shi kai ... Dunno go where.... they plan...
my programme is pack n will be e fun time w my fren wor.. hee... hmmm what i wan for my bbdae gift???????
-Jumper (bought by rachel)
-m)phosis bag (rachel know which one) so dun anyhow buy.. hee.. jus kiDDin
-a Longchamp bag - average not big or small black in col must have zip de (v exp 100plus) heee
-Perfume (which normally i use de)
Currently cant think of anything.. btw, some of this i will buy myself.. what u give me i will be v happy as is a sincereity wor hee.... next wk is my exam man... i cant get anythin into my mind.. maybe i too long nvr study liao hee.... i will update again .. this sat i will be busy man.. got to go bk ofc n wrk as closin than after tt going to my aunt hse as her son wife having full mth celebration than 8pm i will go off as i need to attend mande bbdae party n will be staying overnight wor.. i think i gt a long time didn stay overnight w manda le.. can chat ya... or watch late movie wor.. hee... shall update again... tml onwards need to wrk Ot liao.. haha...
ReGards
LittLe wEndy
7pm

No comments: