Monday, October 6, 2008

-celebRate aManDa Bbdae-

4Oct, Sat

as usual gt to wake up at 7.30am as i need to go wrk as closing ya.. hee.. than i reach ofc abt 9.10am than i start to do my thing... till 11am than i finish my stuff than i went to help my colleague to do some stuff..than we went off abt 12.45pm... than i reach hm abt 1plus than ate my lunch than rest awhile than take a 30min nap than we jiu went out at 5pm than reach my aunt hse at punggol than we chit chat than haf our dinner.. than they wan to watch d dvd so i gt to wait as i wan to bring to e chalet than abt 9pm i jiu went off i took a cab dwn than reach manda chalet abt 9.30pm than 9.45pm cutting cake session..
than me n ying chat w manda awhile ya.. hee.. todae my mood suddenly down .. moOd swing... than after tt we jiu watch abit of tv n eat abit than we went to watch connected at e-hub @1.30am.. first time watch so late shw ya.. overall e show nt bad quite funny too.. watch till abt 3.15am than we jiu head bk to e chalet wor... than i acc jinxiu to e entrance as she taking cab hm .. than i went to bath n having gal talk from 4plus to 6am... than we went to Zzz.. i share e bed w ying.. than i cant realli zzz... than we wake up abt 9am than went to bath n check out abt 10.15am... hee... than we jiu head to foodcourt for our breakfast cum lunch.. than after tt we jiu head hm le.. but me n ying went to tampines as she need to buy present 4 manda.. than we buy a sport bra than we went to buy something jiu head hm.. reach hm abt 1pm.. wow tired man .. rest awhile than jiu went to Zzz at 2.30pm till 7pm is my bro wake me up de.. if nt i dunno what time i will be waking up ... than i jiu do my thing... tml afternoon onwards on leave liao.. hee.. will update again ...
ReGards
Little wEnDy
3pm

No comments: