Monday, October 6, 2008

-eXam wEek-

6oCt. Mon

as usual went to wrk but having half dae as my exam is cuming.. than i left at 12.40pm but todae i realli unhappy w someone.. i gt to change place again.. reason is if i gt pro i didn go find my senior now she sit so far of cos i ask my another colleague which she wrk abt 4yrs plus.. wow i tt time quite angry man .. ok lo u sae i nvr go find her.. if i find her than she sae tt sentence ... than am i goin to do le.. damn angry man .. anyway,,, mouth is their let them sae whatever they wan they happy can liao.. i gt nth to say anything.. make sure i sit beside u i gt pro than u dun sae tt sentence if nt i goin to faint soon ...
than i went to find manda to pass her e gift than i jiu head to bedok n buy lunch for me n bro ya. reach hm abt 2.30pm ate my lunch n goin to take a short nap as goin to study late todae liao..sian .... goin to study hard man .. will update again... my bbdae is cuming soon anyway, those ppl readin gmy blog or ask what i wan i can everything u bu but not plush toys thanks.. i dun realli like it man .. thanks
ReGards
LittLe WenDy
4pm

No comments: