Saturday, September 12, 2009

-Grandma n da jie Bdae-

06.09.09, sun

todae is my ah ma bDaee.. than i wake upa rd 9plus goin to 10am wow realli nice to slp man as rainin dae.. cos yest we help out in e warehse sales.. wow realli tiring man .. than we went out at 11am like tt than we took train down to chinatown than we went to my aaunt shop so i ask her gt this perfume ma.. she dun haf.. than is ok . than we jiu head to e restaurant.. we all thought go wrong rest as gt some assoication gt lunch than v noisy lo.. than overall e food alright only lo . than we haf our bBDae cake celebration man .. than we took pics after tt jiu head bk to my ah ma hse.. than me my mum n aunt took cabby home.. wow than reach my ah ma hse than i watch tv till i fall asleep nice to slp man as outside is pourin .. haaa.. than my uncle went to ECP, Lagoon food centre da bao dinner bk for us. we ate our dinner ard 7pm .. than we play w our niece than we jiu head bk hm ard 8plus than jiu go hm bath n do my thing than i Zzz ard 10plus as i realli damn tired lo ...As mon need to wrk ya . haa

09.09.09, wed

todae is a sPecial dae... 090909.. haaa.... than todae strike 4D man .. wow pian .. totally no mmOOdd man .. as todae i goin to celebrate my Da Jie BBdae... todae nt tt busy wor.. than i leave my ofc ard 5.30pm than head to PS e MDIS to sign my student contract than after tt jiu to PS to buy cake as no time to go to TaKA der le.. than i bought a mango cake.. haa.. than jiu take train to somersets than i wait for my bro till 7pm man .. wow.. late man. than we jiu head to Orchard central lvl 8 find dem than we waitin for our turn as we eatin at jap rest .. overall e fod nt bad... than after tt we have cut cake celebration than we jiu shop awhile than head to ben n jerry ice cream wow bestie man .. than by e time we finish goin to 10pm than we call our dad see where is he see cn fetch us ma.. than we wait for him lo .than we reach ard 10plus man . wow i real tired . than i bath le jiu Zzz at 11plu haa.. super tired lo.

ReGaRDs
Wahen

11pm

No comments: