Sunday, September 20, 2009

-no tItLe-

20.09.09 Sun


happy bbdae to GeRmaIne
Happy bbdae to wEi xIanG
Happy Bbdae to eDDy
May all ur wIsh cUm trUe..
todae is ur'll sPeciaL Dae 20092009...
Best wisHes... sMOoch
I nvr really go out on this wkend onli yest went to play badminton w my fren after tt jiu went out for dinner w my sis edm n my cousin at ecp for dinner.. after playin my fren fetch me n edm to my sis hse than edm took a small bath than we wait for our cousin to fetch us wor.. we eat n chit chat ard till 10pm than we leave .. when we finish eatin is rainin but nt tt heavy lo.. than bath le than jiu online watch my show n chit chat w my fren ... i till nw keep wonderin whether am i letting go ma.. my fren sae onli my heart know my answer.. but i also wan to know tt guy too but i sacre he like or gt gf le.. i dun wan to be 3rd party lo. my fren sae u didnt even try hw i know.. than at least if i send a private msg if he reply than wat answer he give n i will accept lo so i send him a private msg through Facebk so if he wan to add or dun wan to add me at msn is ok de.. haaa... than i v FAN now.. haiz.. 6yrs is nt easy to let go man .. i have been tryin liao.. my fren also ask me if one dae he dun haf gf than he ask me will i accept ma.. i sae dunno.. my fren sae dun sae dunno if u sae NO agn u mabye lost ur chance forver liao n dun regret liao. i knw my fren mean me well but.. i dunno.. haiz.. damn fan
Hurray tml is a PH dae man .. haaa.. *Thumb up*.. haa... than tml i will be studyin for my BTT but i gt a feelin tt i will fail lo as i didn study at all .. haaa... acutally nt need to keep study is knowledge is jus tricky at e test tt all.. haa.. is ok if i faill stil gt chance to take de ya.. than tues is my BTT @ 2pm than after tt rush dwn to meet rachel she acc me to tke my cert than took cabby down to cine for our movie .. G-Force.. i think i gt few mths nvr watch movie w her liao i think ever since june lo. hmm than go for Hans for our dinner.. n haf a good chat man .. hmm... than for a short shoppin than i home sweet home as e next dae i will be wrkin ya.. haa.. i gg to broke soon .. haiz..
alot of my fren ask me what bbdae gift i wan i sae i really dunno lo.. this yr i dunno what i wan man .. i jus wan a BREAK tt all.. i nw waiting for nov as i gg BINTAN w my m2m for 3dae 2nite haa.. SPA n BEaCh.. oUr firSt tRip man .. haa.. than follow by Dec my GENTIN trip w famiLy of 8 ba.. i gt a feelin tt not vone wiLL be gOin .. anyway .. will update agn ba...
ReGaRds
wahen
9pm

No comments: