Saturday, September 26, 2009

-mOvIe n Dinner w raCheL-

22.09.09 Tues

Ya .. no mon blues but Tues bLue lo.. haaa.. but i havin half dae .. cos i havin my BTT at 2pm .. so i left my hse ard 12plus than head to CDC ard 1.15pm than study for 30min man.. damn nervous lo.. haa... at i start my test n gt stuck by a few ques than i gt my result which is FAIL lo.. wow disappoint than i faster make a bOokin than let me wait man n i gg to be late lo as i meetin rachel at 3.30pm at queentown mrt ctrl station.. wow ,.. than i left CDC at 3.05pm than i walk like mad ppl lo than i reach queentown ard 3.45pm.. so sry.. than we took cabby down to sch ... than i wait for 10min to collect my cert than we took cabby down to cine as we watchin 4.30pm G-force than we collect our tick is alrdy 4.35pm le.. than no choice we went in n i didnt go toilet till e show finish man .. wow.. amazin myself nvr wan to go toilet haaa.. than after tt we jiu head to far east ... than we walk ard than rachel bought something than after tt we jiu head for our dinner which is HANs haaa... than after tt we jiu head hm le.. n i bought a balck cover head for my line dance haa.. than i reach hm ard 9plsu than bath n watch my show n Zzz ard 12plus haa... had great dae w her n we chat alot man .. haaa..
ReGards
Wahen
11pm

No comments: