Saturday, September 12, 2009

-Zoo cUm Bbdae ceLebBration-

12.09.09 sat

todae i wake up at 6.35amm wow cant slp man must be tt coffee lo .. haaa. than i slp ard 2plus am lo.. than i slack awhile than do my thin than i went out at 7.15am than i at bus stop also can saw alvin, my colleague lo.. wow pian .. i wear sunglass he also can see but we didnt sit together lo.. than he alight sae bye bye to me.. hee.. than i bought up my bus 25 all e wat to amk.. wan to slp but didn slp than i reach ard 8.20am than i wait for my m2m than not long they reach than we haf our mac bf man .. haaa.. than chat alot.. than we jiu head to tke our bus 138 to ZOO.. than we took ALOT of pics.. haa.than we jiu walk ard.. e weather is v hot man .. haa.. than we gt see animal show n feedin time nt vone haa.. than we only walk for 3hrs jiu go for oour lunch .. my fav place is KIDs world new thing in ZoO.. wow can play water but we tOOk pics only n walkin e water wow.. *tHumb uP* than we jiu head to e entrance than we tok soem pics than we had KFC for our lunch .. than after tt we jiu bsu to CCK.. than we went to toielt than they touch up their make up than not mong they help me make up lo.. thankx mabel. than we jiu went soem stuff than buy Yummi Yogurt wow realli nice to eat man .. than we took bus frmCCk to jurong point.. than we reach Jurong Pt ard 5plus than we went to DIY bbDae Cake.. heee.. 1st time man wan to see e outcome go see fb soon ba.. haa..

than wwe went for shoppoin ahwile.. than we jiu head to new york new york as we reservaton for corner seats lo.. wow frm tt we took alot of pics man .. aha... than we order our fOOd.. than crap alot man.. than we decided to go bintan for 2dae1nite .. Yippe... 1st time go overseas w dem man.. we will do our re-sreach ya.. haa.. than after is cuttin cake session lo. our BBDae gal is GerMaine... haa. after tt we jiu head to open present time.. haaa.. wow e cake nt bad man .. haaa.. than i bought eye liner to apply liao.. haa.. than we jiu head hm.. than i took train to clementi as i meet my cousin to pass her e card than i took cabby hmm as i damn tired , my cab fare cost me $20 man .. haaa overall i haf a GReat n fUn dae w my fren man .. haaa.. sure will cum more lo.. haa. i so sO tired man .. haa.. i slpina ard 1plus my eyes is closin man .. haa..

ReGards
Wahen

12mn

No comments: