Saturday, October 24, 2009

-meetin my MDis FrenZ-

24Oct, Sat

Finally is a wkend le.. n i can rest le.. i super tired man .. been busy w my wrk lo.. wow alot of thing haven do yet man .. haiz closin cumin sOOn.. my Nightmare agn .. haa.. i wake up ard 10plus than i jiu eat my breakfast n do my hsewrk than jiu online watch my show.. than i eta my lunch than bath than go out.. hmm this times rd i meet my fren i vtime late man .. isit due to all my fren late than i will be late too.. we meet 4pm at orchcard but hor i reach ard 4.15pm man .. dunno why lo.. haiz... feel so sian . than vone reach expect Anna .. haaa.. than she reach le than acc me to mng NAC to pass doc.. haa.. than we head to taka for finger food.. but me ate ice cream.. hhaaa...
Than we slowly walk to orchard central for our dinner.. we ate our dinner at 5plus haa.. than we finsih ard 6plus than we shop ard n went to centrept.. than we head to taka than they buy thing after tt we head ti ION shop than we go to 1 of e cafe for a drink.. is a cosy place .. than we chat n took a few pics.. than we head hm ard 10plus.. than i walk all e way to lucky to tke mUy bus.. haa.. i reach hm quite fast ard 11plus as e bus drive super fast make me wan to vomit lo.. wow kao.. than i bath n onlin watch my show till 1plus than Zzz.. so fast is sun le.. mean mon wrk agn man... my senior nvr cum than i need to help her n autidtor is cumin wow busy man .. mon after my wrk i meetin my fren to bOok our gentin trip Hurray.. our trip is cfm 18-20dec... fri -sun man .. haaa. oUr v v v First trip lo.. haaa.... Miss dem ... shall update agn i wan to chase my show liao.. haa..
ReGards
Wahen
12pm

No comments: