Saturday, October 17, 2009

-mY 2dAes 1nite w my m2m @ chaLet-

16oct. fri

heee.. Ya i'm on 1dae leave... as i will be gg to chalet later.. haaa.. hmm .. i keep wakin up man .. haa.. than i final wak up is 8plus than do my thing than e weather nt tt good.. i pray tt wont rain man .. than i went out of my hse ard 9.45am but i waited for my bus ard 20min than i meet m2m at BK at downtown east lo.. than we haf our breakfast .. than 11plus than we see whether we can check in at 12plus ma they sae nt sure but can check but we know our rm n block le.. wow kao is rite at e bk lo.. than nth to do than mabel help me make up le.. haa.. thanks alot.. took me 20min to make up man .. haaa.. than at 12plus we can check in le.. than we slack at e chalet n watch dvd man till 4pm than we feel hungry than we went to ntuc to buy some more food as we scare nt enough than we wan to go bk chalet but we scare w BBQ wholesale ppl call us than we need to wal out agn .. than we buy to buy desert to eat than e person cum le.. haa.. than we set up fire ard 6pm than we BBq our food.. haaa.. we finish almost all e food than e stingray n otah we give other ppl as we cant finish .. *thumb up* for m2m as they eat alot haaa.. than we went pack n go bk to our rm ard 8pm .. so damn fast lo .. than we play sparkers man .. thanks maine.. haaa...
than we tke a few pics than we took turn to bath haaa. after tt vone finish bathin we play games le.. those who lose must drink beerr.. wow .. than i keep lose lo.. than i almost drink 1 n half drink i cannt liao. i went to toilet n vomit all e thing out.. than my face turn v red than i cant drink le than we stop drinkin le than we eat e BBQ food but i cannt eat liao.. than vone damn tired than we watch tv till 12plus but i cant slp than i Zz ard 1plus gg 2am.. haaa.. hmm... than we wake up ard 9am than prepare ourselves than we check out at 10.30am .. than we haf our mac bf ... haaa.. after tt hm sweet hmm...i wanted tke cabby but...my bus is her so i tke my bus lo.. as i caryy 1foam box hmmm haaa.. than i reach hm ard 12noon than unpack my stuff n online chate till 1plus Jiu Zzzzz w my air con...
PART2
-STeamBoat @ euNIce hSe cum ceLebration oUr BBDae-
than xian call me wak eup ard ard 3plus than i wake up n pack my thing n bath n went oUt ard 4plus but nwadaes i keep chasin bus man .. haa.. n also late too.. ahaa.. cant time myself than i reach bishan ard 6.15pm haaa.. OOpss.. than we took bus to eunice hse.. haaa.. than we chat n start our steamboat ard 7pLus.. haaa. nt v food finish . haaa.. hmmm.. than after tt is cut cake celebration haaa. me n eunice haa. thanks fion for SPEC haa.. me n eunice wear wor. haaa. is ncie thanks.. haaa... than we took pics n after tt eat our cake n give prsent time.. haa.. hmmm thanks for all e prsen haa.. hmm than we hm swet hm ard 10.45pm than we took bus to bishan than i took train to toa payoh n tke bus 28 hm.. i reach hm ard 12.15am .. ahaa.. quite fast le.. haaa. hmm tml is sun le... haaa i gg to my ah ma hse.. this week i damn busy keep gg out lo.. haaa 1more dae to my BIG DAE man.. means i'm old liao.. haiz.. Hoep this cumin mon will be a fun dae.. haaa.. okok. shaLL update n my pIcs SOon .. prOmISe by this weekk.. haaa. too busy le haa.. tml i must rest as mon i will reach hm damn late haa..
Regards
Wahen
1am

No comments: