Saturday, October 3, 2009

TiReD n strEss wEek-

03.10.09 sat

haiz this week abit pack w my work man as doing closing... been busyin on fri i wrk till 9pm as my doc cum in ard 5.30pm wow i damn busy lo.. haiz.. alot of thing to do man .. sian than i todae go bk ofc n do my closin .. i meet my colleague for breakfast at 8.30am ... than we start wrk at 9.15am than i do till 1.15pm jiu left le as i finish all e keyin to sys le.. so mon than do my papaerwork haaa...than i rush to parkway to do my facial n i do my facial frm 2-5pm .. wow hee.. hmm.. than i walk to parkway to collect my mooncake than e weather real bad lo .. than i went to buy bbdae gift for my fren but 1 of onr my fren de cant find so i need to go elsewhere ba ..
than i walk awhile than i collect my moon cake le than i took cabby hm ..cost me 10buck haaa. than i shag le ,, i super tired than my niece is slpin haa.. than 7pm she cum than play w her.. than i we eat dinner n bring her to tke lantern .. than after eat mooncake ice cream haa... than after tt i totally shag le.. i slp ard 12mn they still watchin tv haa.. too tired liao.. hmm tml sun gg to my ah ma hse... haaa... can tke a short nap over der .. i miss my slpin time man .. mon gg out aas my fren BBdae.. haa.. wed my BTT n thur meet my cousin for dinner haa... fridae my line dance .. sat my godsis 21st BDBae.. haa...
ReGards
wahen
11.30am

No comments: