Saturday, October 24, 2009

-mY BBdae ceLebRation-

19oCt, mOn.

-Happy BBDae to me n Ying-

Wow sian my BBdae is on e mOn man.. cant even get half dae lo.. haiaz abit disappointin man.. than mon blue lo.. as i on levae on fri than my desk is in a mess man .. cant they put my thing poperly ma.. wow kao.. make me so blue man . n my fren, manda n ying tell me to be happpy as todae is my BIG dae.. n i tryin as i busyin w my wrk .. than i finsish my wrk at 5.30pm than rush off than i meet ying @ toa payoh ... than we took train to tanjong pagar we lookin for e cake shop we find almost 45min end up we find it but all sold out liao.. wow .. than we took train to commonwealth n change bus to Holland V ... than we reach ard 7plus.. than we abit hungry we order starter haaa. .our starter is Fries cos i wannted to eat smiley fries but dun haf so eat fries lo than ying order brownies w ice cream... *thumb Up* i headrly eat brownies w ice cream cos i find it too sweet but hor this brownies w e ice cream is GOOD... haa..
Than not long alvin cum le.. we thought he wil bring his wife but didnt lo.. than we order our food than my cousin wan to find me as she wan to pass me bBdae gift i sae is ok but she wan to cum n she ask me to order some food for her but tt staff sae need to wait for 1hr plus so she dun wan to eat but still pass me gift.. haa.. than nt long our fooD cum le.. than staff if i wan to order e starter still can .. so i buy for my cousin.. thanks for ur sunfloweerrr ya.. than not long Yiwei cum le.. than we chat alot .. kanna shoot lo.. than not long our desert .. Yummy man .. haaa.. after tt we call for bill.. Vthing cOst us 133.. haaa.. thanks Alvin for e treats n ang bao .. dun wry u BBdae cumin.. is our turn to treat u le.. haa.. than we head to alvin hse to see JAvier .. but hor he abti sick n dun wan us.. ha... than ard 11pm alvin send us hm first .. i reach hm ard 11.30pm .. than i prepare myself.. n online awhile n chat on e phoen w ying till 1am than i Zzz.. hmm to me my BBdae still ok .. jus dinner.. dUnno ya.. i feel ok for my BBDae onli..
Btw i wan to thank all my sweetie fren to help me celebrate my BDBae.. i feell so haPPy... thanks.. n thanks for u BBDae gift too.. i luv it man .. haa.. Update agn thanks
Regards
Wahen
12pm

No comments: