Tuesday, October 13, 2009

-no tItLe-

10 oCt, Sat

Sry Peeps.. didnt update my blog 4 1wk as i busy w my work... as doin closin ya.i super tired man .. than i wake up at 9plUs than e weather nt so good...than i took bus to bedok south n find muy mum as she didnt tke umbrella.. after tt e rain turn smaller le.. than i do my thing n after tt rest as i feel giddy lo.. dunno why than tke 30min nap than wake up eat muy lunch n prepare myself n go out at 4pm .. but i took bus to somerset n change train to Yishun i was late for 20min man .. haaa.. first late for soo long.. than vone also late .. whaaa. than we collect our flower n head to xian hse.. than we haf oour dinner n chattin , after tt cut cake session .. than after tt we took a few pics we jiu head hm as is alr 10pm le.. than i took bus 969 to tamp.. i waited for my bus 67 4 20min damn fed up.. than i reach hm ard 11.40pm than bath n awhile than jiu Zzz as i damn tired...
11oCt, sun
i wakeup ard 9plsu than slack awhile watch my shw n eat my breakfast .. than after tt i left my hse at 1.15pm as we meetin 2.15pm at suntec.. but i board up my bus than manda call me sae she reachin soon .. whaaa.. i think she wait for us ard 45min .. than i meet ying at suntec than we jiu meet up w manda at e MS hotpot culture... haaa. we eat ard 1hr 45min jiu went off le.. than manda n ying went to see can redempt carpark vouc ma than i walk to cityhall meet my cousin to tke my new hp.... than i took train to Somerset than i meet they all at cine to collect my tick.. than we watchin Haeudae: The deadly Tusmai @ 5pm .. is almost full hse.. than e show nt bad damn sad i keep crying wor.. haaa.. than after tt we shop ard.. than i like one blouse than manda bought for me as my bbdae gift..... than we jiu head to HMv than eat some desert after tt jiu head hm as alr 8plus le.. than manda send me hm.. thanks manda.. haa.. btw i wan to thank ying for buyin my bbdae gift n snack .. thanks..... sian tml wrkin ,,, MON BLUEEEE.... after wrk gg out w my RSH fren for dinner celebrate my BDBae...
12oct,mon
wow no mOOd to wrk man .. as reaLLi mOn blue.. than i tke a short nap b4 wrk.. than start busy my thing liao.. so fast 1pm le.. than we haf our lunch than i Zzz agn as i too tired le.. than contiune to busy myself.. till 5.30pm we all leave one dotz.. but e bus make us wait for 15min lo.. haaa. than we head to bugis e V8 cafe for our dinner.. haa. than we have a chat n keep laughin ..my fren i abit quieter.. maybe no mOod.. than cuttin cake sesssion.. is my fav sTrawBerRy sHortcake.. haaa.. than tke pics.. after tt they give my present which is BBdae card n Hongbao.. haaa.. thanks alot.. n after tt we took neoprint as usual.. haaa. after tt we jiu head hm le as is gg 9pm le.. haaa.. thanks alot. than i reach hm b4 10pm than i bath n online awhile ..
i saw soemthin which make my Mood damn Down man .. i duNno i shld like tt ma.. Jus dunno why i see liao i damn SAD n cry lo.. isit reaLLi hard to let go.. when i type this i cryin man.. cos i reaLLi dUnno. i really try v hard liao. dunno why.. i feel tt this year my bddae i dun haf any moOdd... i can be happy but i dun have e MoOOd to do anythin now. hw wish i can ALONE man .. let me think what i wan now.. as i realli LOST le.. i too weak to do anything liao.. haiz... no matter what .. i will be brave n face e reality man ...
waitin fri to cumm... is my chalet w my m2m 2daes 1nite......
Sat... steamboat at eunice hsee.....
Sun .... my ah ma hsee... cum rest daee....
mOn ... of cOs my BIG dae.... w ying tOOoooo..... hope wiLL be e nICe tIme....
that aLL i wan to say .. thanks
ReGards
Wahen
11pm

No comments: