Thursday, October 25, 2007

nO tItLe!!!

25Oct, FrI
i wake up at 5.45am n wake up my mum than went back to slp till 7.55am than sweep e floor n pray than do my necessary thing than i jiu went out at 8.45am than i wen to buy 6pcs of carrot cake for my colleague ya than i reach office abt 9.35am ever since i move hs ei keep late ya dunno how to estimate my bus haiz.. forget it!!! dun wish to sae anymore ... than not long do my stuff.. than in e noon not tt busy but afternnon alot of pro cuming up n ya... run up n down ya.. than my mood totally dwn plus my stomach real cramp man..., must be cuming tt thing soon... tt why..
than we do some checking till 7pm than alvin fetch me n ying hm,.. i reach hm abt 7.25pm ya... than reach hm my mum nag at me !!! i dun like e moment i reach hm she nag lo v fan man somemore nag e same thing real sian somemore in front of my aunt damn fed up ya !!!! than i ate my dinner than everything back to normal than chat w ying awhile jiu watch my vcd. just follow laws man... quite a lame show ya.. haha. than after watching jiu online le!!! damn tired ya!!! tml got to wake up at 8am to sweep e floor v mornin ya haha!!! nite nite!!! tml is fri le!!! after wrk might be goin out for dinner. n sat gt to wrk after wrk jiu wen to AMK n see some stuff wor!!!! dinner still on discussin ya haha!!!
ReGards
LittLe Wendy
10.30Pm

No comments: