Friday, October 26, 2007

sTress n mOOd reaLLi dOwn Man!!!

26Oct, fri
first of all, i wan to wish my fren, eunice happy bbdae ya!!! if todae is my bbdae i sure totally no mood to celebrate ya!!! my mood is totally dwn todae!!! i woke up at 8am to sweep e floor than reach office as usual!!! than abt lunch time i start to damn busy as gt catalogue ya!! i need to scan all e 10doc ya!!! alr busy le!!! than alan gave me a new case to wrk on it!! than i alot of ppl asking me NOI NOI NOI now i can understand y ying tt time so stress!!! haiz!!! i alr cannot breathe le!!! ever since i take over vitas!!! i feel v v v stress!!!! haiz
than i submit e doc than e co call say nvr sign e stuff!!! than somemore they nvr wrk on e wkend ya!!! damn it!!! tt time i gt a rush to take cab dwn to take back e doc ya... nvr sign tt stuff can submit doc ya haiz.. than alvin call e office than ying answer e call than they like quarrel becos of ME!!! i dun like lo.. since i know my mistake i alr no mood till now!!! i keep thinking whether i suit this job ma!!! haiz tt time i feel like crying le... haiz!!! i feel like haf a great cry ya!!! i keep control my tear till now!!! write till i cry man!!! i alr v stress le!!! i know celyn is leaving us !!! me n ying got to learn new stuff ya!! haiz!!! i alr make up my mind le i give myself till end of nov if can cant than i will resign le!!! than no one can stop me le!!!! i like e ppl der but but!!! i alr cant breathe man!!! i alr feel v tired le!!!! haiz!!! maybe i not suitable for car trade ya!! sob sob!!!!
ReGards
LittLe WenDy
10.45pM

No comments: