Monday, October 22, 2007

RaIny n tIred DaE

22Oct, mOn
aS toDae is Rainin, i overslept ya!!! i woke up at 8.30pm... than i woke up n faster n haf my bath than my stomach is giving me pro again le.. haiz.. than i leaft my hse at 9am than went dwnstair than my stomach pain again than went up n go toilet i dun feelin like cuming as my stomach not feeling tt well but got alot of stuff to do..
i reach office abt 9.45am ya.. than i ate my breakfast n start wrk at 10.30am ba.. jolene do biscuit cum cheese n agar dessert for us!!! i not like to eat cheese i sae it v nice as u eat u dun feel e cheese i ate 3pieces ya haha.. thanz, jolene.. than everyone is busy doin work quietly than suddenly dunno y start to become market ya!! haha.. but is v funny lo.. than i finsh my used car stuff at 1pm ba.. than suddenly, damn busy man.. haiz... than they buy lunch back for us!! haha.. than me n ying went to at eour lunch at 2.45pm ba!!!
than i busy doing my till 6plus they ask abt vitas thingy than i i know must do but e doc cum in thur lo.. haiz.. i know is my fault but james n alvin try to help me lo..haiz my mood totally dwn.. than i finsh all e vitas thingy at 7.45pm.. than i abt to leave e office .. alan ask me wan to be his asst ma!!! i say ok cos i can learn more stuff n help them wor.. haha.. than we waiting for our lift at lvl 8 than i saw somewhere hougang or der side look like one of e building kanna fire ya!!! waiting for news ya!!! haiz!!! than till now gt no mood in my mind keep thinking... becos of me, they kanna scold by boss!!! haiz!!! btw, i received mine n pei ying frm boss.. is frm precious thots e pinky lady bird e cushion ya!!! is damn cute ya!! i put dem on my chair wor hhaha!!! that all!! tml got war to fight man!!! lucky nvr take leave if not pro lot lot man!!! me n ying will be quite difficult to take leave as gt to see dae man!!! haha!!!
ReGArds
LittLe WenDy
10pM

No comments: