Sunday, October 14, 2007

TrIng n FUn DaE

13oCt, sat
todae suppose to wrk but is a PH so excuse but ... than i wake up at 9plus than i feel v tired than after my breakfast i sweep e floor than went up to my third aunt hse she stayin above us only haha.. than i helped her wrap e wanton ya.. after tt i help her to buy coffee than suddenly rain damn heavy lo.. than my cousin thought i nvr bring umbrella than cum n find me but ... than i nearly fall lo.. as my slipper damm slippery ya..
than i reach hm online than went up for lunch than cum dwn bath jiu went to parkway w my bro n sis bf ya!!! than we went shopping wor.. we went to 77th street n i bought a billabong slipper abt 23bucks n i bought a heart necklace at 17bucks n my sis bf n bro bought a bracklet ya... edmund pay all e stuff total 70bucks ya.. than we went to Poh Kim n i bought a hong kong drama vcd called Forencis Heros is damnn nice n excitin ya.. after tt we went to buy dvd n went hm le... than i reached i dead tired le than i went to take a nap
than abt 6plus i wake up n do my stuff than my cousin came le.. than we watch our tv till 10plus we jiu went to cut cakes wor... celebrate my bbdae wor haha... is fun is a chocolate bbdae cake wor haha.. n a bbdae gift frm them is a bracklet... than we start to watch e frama vcd at 11pm than we watch till 1plus jiu Zzz le.. hhaha....
14/10oct, sun
We wake up at 10am ba.. than ate our breakfast than i sweep floor n they watch e drama vcd ya.. haha.. than we left our hse at 1pm we head to our ah ma hse... than ate our lunch while watching e vcd ya.. than something happen which make me damm angry ya... if u think tt way than go ahead ..,. u think everyone is like u ma!!! ppl go their own way of doing wor.. haha.. than after tt we went to take a nap ya.. haha... than my 2 little cousin went to my hse n stay overnight a they gt no schooling tml wor!!
ReGards
Little WenDy
9.45pM

No comments: