Saturday, October 6, 2007

raIny Dae cUm tiRed Dae

RainY n tIred Dae
7oCt, sun
firstly i wan to wish my best paL, amanda happi bbdae wor.. hope she enjoy her malaysia trip w her aiai ya hahahaha... anyway me moving out on e 8oct, mon le,.. alot of stuff to pack ya.. dammn e tiring ya.. nt enough slp for e past few daes... yest we went to IMM to see our comp table n study table end up we buy a comp table at $399.. hee... we took a cab dwn to IMM wow cost us nearly 20buck wor.. haha... than we left IMM at 9plus nearly than we took a cab hm... wow we sat e cab is an old man de.. than he drive till v slow ya.. wow n gt 3vehicle horn him.. haha.. reach hm abt 10.45pm.. than i bath than bath some stuff jiu watch my resident evil wor... wow not bad.. hee.. than i slp at 1plus cos cant slp wor... haha... todae i woke up at 9am.. than whole body ache ya... now packing my stuff later bring my stuff to my new hse ya.. going to rain soon.. hee.. stop here.. cant wait till see my fren on e 11oct ya.. n ofcourse 19oct wor.. we alr plan wat to eat le... haha
ReGarDs
LittLe WeNdy
12NooN

No comments: