Thursday, December 13, 2007

bUsy = sTRess = tIred`

13dEc,thur
i think i gt a few days didn update my blog ya ... cos tired cum lazy ya haha... finally is thur man ... ppl happy as todae is fri to me is i v happy cos tml i will be on leave ya... haha... but lucky didn went malaysia ya as todae gt export cert cum ya... haha... than i so some paperwrk than i jiu went hm at 7.45pm w ying man... our wrkin is frm 9.30-6pmn but we keep doin OT ya haha... than i haf my lunch at 5pm ya... haha... soon to be my dinner ya.. haha... cos damn busy ya keep runin up n dwn n help ying as she going registeration ya.. haha...than she ate her dinner at 6pm where we can a chit chat w alan ya... cos he waiting for my ans ya.. hmm i keep changin my mind... as i sae to him i scare i wont stay long ya.. as i will make up my decision ... hmm... he sae correct dun keep thinking of leaving ya... haha... so i haf decide to help him le if not he will be damn busy ya... hmm.... than i sae to him i will help u but b4 tt i will do finish my 20cars n submit to LTA than i will stop le but i will contiune to help him de... haha...
Next fri is our xmas celebration n we need to find a place ya i need to book street soccer court as guys playin socccer as usual n gal jus stand n see dem play ha ha..than i haf to organise e stuff n i need to find a place ya ... wow i so busy man ... hmm.. haha.. see hw ... tml we adver account clrk n put my email confirm flood de.. haha. haha . haha.... tml is my off dae.. my plan is slp till 9plus than do hsewrk n went out at 10.30am n go parkway to shop awhile than go see dentist n after tt went to order cake n collect on sun ya.. haha... than go hougang n see my face n after tt go watch movie w my fren ya.. maybe watch at amk hub n haf dinner at der n jiu went hm ya... n sat plannin is go out n shop... going central shoppin centre @ novena , than go chinatown ya... i wan to see vcd man haha.. n shoppin n buy xmas gift ya.. haha...!!!!! cant wait man,, sun going to my ah ma hse n celebrate my cousin bbdae ya hahha... haha!!!! actually tml gt alot of stuff to do man .. but dun care le... i need to clear my leave ya haha. haha.. haha.
rEgards
LittLe wEndY
11pM

No comments: