Friday, December 14, 2007

fUn n eNjOyaBle daE ya!!!

14 dEc fRi.....
tOdae i finaLLy on leAve ya but didn rest at hm as i make my planning liao haha!!!! todae i wake up at 8plus than i lie on my bed till 9.30am n online n check something ya.. than i online bookin e golden compass at 5.15pm at amk hub than after tt i went to bath n went out at 10.45am... i wanted to take cab dwn to parkway as i need to do something b4 i went for my denter appt at 12pm ya.. but my 1st bus came n i alight at bedok inter n i wanted to take cab dwn but nvr expect tt my 2nd bus came so i reach parkway at 11.30am than i update my posb bk than went to haf my short breakfast ya... i ate my fast abt 10min i finish my food ya.. than i went e clinic n waiting for my turn but i step in e rm my heart beat beat v fast as i long time didnt go n scare man.. than dr robinson which is my denter sae my last teeth gt hole than he need to drill n amend... acutally is quite pain n after tt he also help me do cleanin man.. total cost me $132... oh my tian...
after tt i went to order cake for my 2cousin bbdae on e 16dec, sun ya... i went to order 2smal cake n collect on sun ya.. haha... after tt i went to hougang n see my face doc ya.. hmm.. after seeing total cost me $58 ya.. i gt cream for me 2 apply, cleaner n med to eat for 1mth man.. gosh!!!! haha... than i call ying call as she take half dae ya.. than i reach amk hub abt 3pm than i shop till 4pm than ying reach le .. than we went to eat sushi shop.. haha... over all cost us $20plus than yi wei came le.. than we walk to amk hub than ying went off le... haha... nvr expect tt yiwei will wear same col as me... black n white... idiot... haha.. than we went ine cinema.. overall e shw not bad... haha but no ending.. haha... hmm... than cal ying up see she wan to meet us.. than we shop ard n look for xmas gift ya n than ying reach liao.. than we both buy box to put our gift ya.. than we decide to go bishan to see gt thing to buy ma.. i so happy man... cos gt a half a year didn go liao since i go bk take my cert on jun haha.. than we went to foodcourt .. i ate my korean noodles .. yUmmy.. haha... but my teeth still pain.. after tt we jiu went hm le as is late liao... haha.. i took train hm... i reach hm abt 10.30am ya... almost out of my hse 12hrs ya.. i think tml, sat also e same... if i can wake up i will go bk ofc awhile than meet my mum at joo chiat at 11.45am .. cos i meeting ying at novena at 1.30pm after tt go chinatown ya.. n we meetin manda 4pm at bugis.. reall busy dae for me man,,, hhaha... plUs my eZ-link card too... haha .... slping soon tired... todae i almost spend $300 man .. haha.. but is worth it cos do all e meaningful stuff ya... overall, i realli enjoy this dae man.. hope gt other time ya.. something happen but i dun wish to mention but some1 knoe can liao... haha!!!!
ReGaRds
LittLe wEndy
11.30pM

No comments: