Sunday, December 16, 2007

fun n enJoyaBle

15dEc, saT
i wake up at 10am n do my stuff n watch my tv n went out w my mum at 11.45am n we took a cab dwn to joo chiat e temple for pray ya.. after prayin we jiu went to haf our lunch ya... than after tt we jiu went separate way.. my mum went for hair cut n i wait for my bus to kembangan mrt station to meet ying at novena mrt ya than we supoose go to square but we cant find ya so went to united n novena square walk walk ya end up we found square 2 n ying finally found her rice ball ya.. haha .. n i ate my passion yogurt ice cream n n listen to guang liang as he went o sqaure 2 ya haha... hmmm after tt we went to clark quay, the central ya as we nvr been b4 ya.. n shop awhile we jiu take bus dwn to bugis n meet manda wor.. wow is rain damn heavily man.. haha.. than we shop ard ... n bugis e basement change alot.. alot of thing to eat n shop ya.. haha.. than we went to sembawang .. n i found my ghost ship dvd cost mt $24.90 ya.. than after tt we jiu went to acc manda to shop for xmas for her relavtives ya.. haha...
than we jiu took bus 133 dwn to suntec as is raing wor.. on e bus i saw esther n wee guang ya.. n they alight e same place as me ... than i walk to dem n talk to dem ya.. wow wee guang getting more chubby ya n esther still e same wor. haha.. than we went to watson n manda bought 2towel n 1 set of shampoo.. haha.. after tt we jiu went to MS n ate our dinner.. we ate thai food ya... haha.. not bad ya.. after tt i bought 1pants haha .. ying n manda wanted me to buy 1pink col but i weal look like v fat wor haha.. end up i buy black col ya.. n cost me $49.90... luv to bits man.. than while walkin out e shop than i saw my fren, ah boon, soon poh n kai hong... oh my tian.. i was shocked to see dem... esp him!!!! haiz!!! Y must see him now.. n i my dress code is is SUCK man.. haha .. i wear tee n short pant w slipper cos i slr v headache of what to wear ya haha.. than i gone crazy for awhile ya.. haha...
after tt manda went to "lascotte" to buy polo tee for her bro n mum ... total cost her $200plUs ya.. haha.. after tt i suggest to go TS to see vcd.. than i lookin see gt any nice movie ma... than something caught my eyes man ... i saw ghost ship vcd man ... is half price of my dvd ya... tt time i realli gone crazy man .. haha... i crazy for 10min ya.. ying bought a drama vcd after disc cost $19 wor.. is worth it... hmmm ... than we rest awhile jiu went hm le as is late liao.. than me n manda took e same bus wor... haha..
i reached hm abt 10.30pm n went to bath n waiting for my sis to cum bk n watch ghost ship 2gether ya.. but nvr expect tt cant watch as need region code ya.. so ma fan... haIz. i hope get to fix by mon ya.. if not i goin crazy ya...wow todae damn enjoy ya.. xMas is CumIn sOOnn.. waiting for my schedule:
24dec-> maybe going to my fren chalet ya
25dec-> going shoppin w my mum n aunt they all
27dec-> prIvate sAle ... shOppin tIme
29dec-> gOin sEntoSa w yIng they
30dec->going my ah ma hse
31dec->going out for haircut w ying n going dinner at suntec
my plannin so nice but need $$$$ haha me going to broke le cant wait for my pay n bonus ya.. hahaha!!!!
reGaRds
Little WenDy
10.45pm

No comments: