Thursday, December 6, 2007

sTress!!!! tIred!!!! mOoDy!!!!!!

6dec, thur
sry so long didn online as frm mon till todae do ot ya cos alot of thing last min crop up n need to settle ya!!! than on wed COE Dae all our customer 21 was successful wow so scary man than our chq bk not enough than boss keep asking me y not enough nvr tell him i sae i dunno!!! pls lo .... is i not doing account so i dunno man !!!!! idiot than keep runnin up n dwn like mad person ya!!!! than i went hm abt 7.30pm ya than on e bus i thought can relax ya but james n alan call me!!!!!
than at nite i slp i dream of all e salesman keep askin me LTA stuff make me so fed up till i wake up ya... than normally i wake up at 8am todae esp wake up at 7.40am as i need to help ying to find 1 cases cos is missin le but till now cant find ya.. haiz!!! than need to do alot of stuff ya need to do e vitas for e 10cars ya!!! than later afternoon abt 3plus me n ying went opps ya than alvin call me than he cum n find us ya!!! than he help me do some stuff than i jus fax over ya!!! than i heard frm him tt 20cars is cumin on 16dec but doc will cum be hand cos they will fax over oh my tian ... i still considering whether wan to on leave on e 14dec man!!!! i dun wan ying to help me as i know she gt alot of stuff to do ya!!! than alvin ask em abt NOI than i sae dunno ... than ying help me to check ya!!! i v happy cos this is my 1st time gt NOI n somemore all e cars ya!!! than ying sae "en, u gt NOI le so i must stay"!!! i gt sae tt... i sae ya but see how first haha!!!!
our co gt exhange gift on e 21dec ya our price is $18-$20 ya!!!! n e most funny n stupid i 1st time see b4 !!!! pls attach ur receipt w ur gift ya!!! wow like tt ppl sure know hw much liao ma!!! todae me n queenie went to bedok e gym ya to sign up aerobics course ya total 12lesson @ $65 .. our lesson start on e 23jan v wed ya is frm 7-8pm ya gt to rush ya !!! cos i heard frm queenie tt e lesson start n u r late they dun care abt u de!!!! haha !!! after signin up, we walk to 85market 2 haf our dinner ya!!! we haf a great chat ya!!! haha !!!! after tt i pei her to e bus stop n wait for bus ya!!! after she board up e bus i jiu go hm le haha !!!! sian tml need to wrk n alot of stuff to do ya haha!!! sian sat need to wrk ya n maybe meet my mum to see furniture ya !!!! going to slp soon le tired!!!! nite nite!!! xmas is cumin ya cant wait ya!!
RegaRds
LittLe wEndY
10.30pm

No comments: