Saturday, December 8, 2007

nO tItLe

8dEc, Sat
as usual cUm to wrk ya cos this sat i will be wrking ya!!! cant wake up todae man n dun feel like wrkin ya haha even though i gt alot of stuff to ya haha .. than me n ying went dwn to shwroom n chit chat w our salesperson n ask abt whether wan to kukup ma cos is a nice place n e cost $75per person n 2daes 1nite ya haha but some wan some dun wan ya haha... cos heard frm dem tt our boss wanna go batam ya .... still on considering ya haha!!! than chit chat half way tt alvin call me n ask me where am i ya!!! wow nowaday he keep callin me n ask where we r ya!!! he sae wan to catch us bk ya haah!!! damn funny ya... than we saw him at e canteen than i call him sae dunno hw to wait for us isit!!! he sae he gt something to do ya he sae he will wait for upstair ya!!! we talk kiddin way ya!!! haha haha... nvr expect tt he turn bk n find us ya haha !!! than we gt chit chat ya!!! i told him tt i wil make up my decision whether i will be stayin or leavin on e 2jan 2008 ya!!! he sae no cannt leave haha!!! i dun care ya!!! haha haha!!!! alvin give us 1000yen as souvenior ......we left our ofc at 1.30pm ...
than we head to parkway for lunch at roxy square e steamboat long time didnt eat ya !!! than as usual we order e same food ya than total cost $19 not bad than after eating we jiu went shopping ya ... shop for our xmas gift for exchange on e 21dec, fri w our co ya... than me n ying bought body shop stuff is unisex stuff hahaha!!!!! is within e budget ya!!! haha ... after tt we shop awhile at GIANT n we finally ying wan e chocolate ya... my reaction v big ying keep laughin ya.. n she bought one ya... after shop awhile we jiu hm sweet hm ya!!! i reach hm 5.50pm than went to bath n went to Zzz at 6.15pm but i wake up at 7pm ya ... haha... after tt i went to watch my Highest Musical School nt bad ya... after tt watchin a few disc of my shw n online n update ya... tml goin out w my mum, sis n bro go see furniture ya... but i told my mum i wan to be hm b4 7pm as i watch my tv at 7pm ya haha... sian mon is cumin n need to wrk ya./..... sian sian ,,, i stil haven do my 10cars stuff going kill by alvin soon.... n 20cars is cumin too,... dunno whether 14dec, fri can take leave ma... if can, i wan to go dentist long time didnt see le n go hougang n see my face ya... i hate my face now!!!! haha .... maybe meet ying for dinner or whatever ya haha... see how!!!! end here!!! rainin man nice to Zzz... haha
Regards
Little wEndy
11.30pM

No comments: