Sunday, December 30, 2007

-++ 2007 gOIng tO eNd sOOn ++-

30dEc, sUn
todae i woke up at 9plus cos cant slp due to my nose block ya,.. haiz.. sian man... dunno y... haha.. than ate my breakfast n watch tv n ate my medicine n i went to take a nap frm 11.30-12.20pm after tt i went to haf my bath n my sis bf fetch us to my ah ma hse n they haf their lunch jiu went out n do somethin ya.. than we chit chat ya. we discus if my cousin can meet us than we haf our dinner at bugis we eating steamboat ya.. haha... than mayeb go see firewrk.. if my cousin nt meeting me than i will bring my bro n cousin go watch movie than meet my mum for another movie ya.. haha..
hMm.... times fLies v fast ya... 2007 goin to end soOn.... n yesr 2008 is cUmin lee... haiz.. gOIn to sTart sOOn.. haIz.. bOrin... for this year 2007 i grad on mar.... than start to wrk frm 1apr till now ... haha.. startin wrkin my post is account clerk n i gt 4mths back loTs n vdae wrk OT n nO OT pays... haha.. after 1sept i change to admin pOst n learn New stUff ya.. haha... startin v challengin n use to it le.. hee.... hmmm i alr wrk 8mths le... thought of quittin cOs is daMnn stress n tired man.. almost vdae wrk till 7pLus ya... so damn e tired.. n my daily routine is wrk-eat-rest cum watch tv-slp- wrk... haiz.. wan to go out w friend but tired man.. haha... haiz... now my aim for e year 2008 is to get a drivin license n hope can study part time.. course still considerin ya.. haha.. i wan to save aLot of MONEY ya.. haha... my wish is to wrk hard n hOpe who know me de wrk hard jia you u can de... i will be at ur back u cheerr for uuuu... got any pro can call or sms me ya.. haha. haha... stop here!!!! gOOdbYe 2007!!!!!!!!
hIyee year 2008 sOOn.. rOad is So lOng n i mUst enDure ya..... hOpe haf a brand new me ya.. haha.. fresh n heaLthy me!!!haha same to my frenz,, esp rachel n xian wor... u must let me know when ur operation ya.. i will definitly cum n visit u de.. i will be jia you at e back ya... nO wry.. u can de!!!! take care
rEGards
LittLe WenDy
9pM

No comments: