Wednesday, April 30, 2008

--nO titLe--

30aPril, wed

hee.. toDae is wed haha.. cos tml is PH 1dae ya.. at least can rest for 1dae cos fri n sat dOIn Ot ya.. hee.. hmm... thought can rest but going jessie son 1yr old bbdae than cum bk to my autn hse for my cousin bb celebrate belated 1st mth ya.. goIn to eat buffet twice ya.. hee.. actualli i got no mood ya.. so mUch thing happen onli pei ying know.. hai...
than on e bus i slp on e bUs man .. daMN e tired wor.. haiz... than wake up after 10min hee.. than reach hm n do my stuff haiz.. than chat w ying than found out tt everything is Fake de.. why must u do tt??? actualli i dunno who to believe now... i trust u n yet u like tt.. last time u joke on me twice yet nw u lie to me... why!!!!! why!!!!! make me so hurt man !!!! i heard frm other but their answer is difff from YOU !!!!!! Haiz!!!! forget it!!! since u send me tt sms than i will treat u transparent ya.. as u wrkin in HIS co ya.. than i gt nth to say liao.. haiz.. than chat w ying abt 10plus i jiu hang up le as my hp going to low batt soon.. cant wait tml man .. can see some of my ex colleague.. tml i will leave my hse abt 11plus cos roy go fetch ying than cum my side n fetch me ya.. hee... my hse quite near jessie hse so is ok hee... can chit chat ya.. haha... hope everything go well ya.. haha...
fri goin to wrk till 10plus... than sat mornin must cum bk n key all e voucher to system ... deadline is tues mornin 9am so mon still can do but if key to sys than found out is wrong than need to wait after closin than can do adj ya.. haha.. than after closin i need to do my bank recon n schedule.. n our wrk scope change liao.. cos gt new gal than give her easy outlets to do .. n she take over almost my wrk scope .... than i learn more abit difficult outlets n wrk scope ya.. also is a challengin for me.. hee... hope i can do ya.. but my colleague will help me.. as i heard frm her tt DBS bank recon sometime she cant tally... GosH!!!! haha... hope everything go well.. hee...
Not goin to taiwan abit sad but hope can to taiwan one dae.. acutalli my dream is goin to New york New york... my aunt is going in jul for 2wks.. she ask me go as i tell her my dream than she ask me go.. my mum nvr sae anything.. but i dun wan.. cos is her family go ya.. hee.. alright i hope my honeymoon is going to my fav country than go to my future hubby fav country .. heee... haha.. i think my sis goin to marry next yr.. hope they can get theirf flat on may ya.. hee... if successful their new hse build finish ard 2010 ya.. hee.. than i will be my sis bridemaid ya.. haha.. i will save money to buy a nice dress ya.. hehe.. make up she sponse i dun care haha.... shall stop here.. i wan to take pic w my frenz son n my cousin bb wor.. hee... will update my dae tml.. haha.. bye bye .....
ReGards
LittLe weNdy
11am

No comments: