Friday, July 4, 2008

nO titLe

4jUl, fRi

Sorry didnt update my blog for 1wk le as i damn busy w my closin man ... i tues wrk frm 8.30-8.45pm, wed wrk 8.30-8.30pm n thur wrk 8.30-7.30pm wow.. i finish my closin le but got to rush for the voucher man .. than my colleague told me tt i have key into e sys le e excel de can do tml man .. than i sae ok lo.. as i alr do halfway le.. than i pack my stuff n went hm w dem as they wait for me ya.. than i reach hm abt 8plus than have my dinner.. n rest n watch tv long time didn like tt le.. haha.. damn tired man... supoose to meet shi shi todae but she cant make it so i jiu go hm n reach hm abt 7pm...
than when i alight frm my bus than i heard a quite loud bang than i saw a bus hit e metal bar than there is road repairin man .. than e door at e back spoilt can see e door anytime will drop on e the ground man .. hope no one is hurt ya.. haha.. than i contiune to walk hm .. than i went to bath n wait for my bro to cum bk n go for dinner... we order osyter egg, grilled chicken wing, 1 plate of veg, fried prawn n soup hee.. big eater rite haha... than we reach abt 8plus than i rest at hm n watch my tv le.. my eyes goin to close anythin man .. than i watch my tv till 11plus jiu Zzzz man... ya tml is my wkend man... going out w manda n jinxiu le.. hee.. long time didn shoppin liao.. haha.. cant wait man .. onli make myself busy n wont think of anything ya... haiZ..... this is what i do for myself wor.. haha... shall stop here will update again ...
rEgards
LittLe WenDy
9pm

No comments: