Friday, January 16, 2009

-ExAm FinaLLy oVer- DinnEr w RaCheL

16jAn, Fri....

tODae i wake up early as my exam start at 8.30am so i left my hse at 6.30am as i meeting my fren at 7.30am at Queentown .. hee.. Quite nervous .... Dun HAf mUch Confident .. Over e paper i onli can sae 50-50 onli hee.. than we went to vivo w my fren to Vivo.. from our sch to harbour front onli 20min .. hee..than we went to eat Charles Junior.. Not Bad... Realli Sinful Food man .. as e burger is so big man .. hee...After tt we jiu went off le.. as my fren n i took moRnin Half dae n we goin bk to wrk.. she start at 1pm n i start at 1.30pm.. b4 tt we went to candy empire to buy some sweets n chco... than i alight at Douby Goubt.. than i took bus 65 dwn to my ofc quite fast wor.. hee....wow i realli tired man .. as last few dae didn slp wel due to exam ... than i reach ofc at 1.10pm than start to do my thing n clear my thing .. thanks Jin hua n Karin to help me do Schedule n Recon .. than i settle my pro liao.. my senior will help me on mon hee.. than 5.30pm le.. times flies fast man ... than me n jin hua took e same bus to City Hall than i acc her walk to MS as rachel will late abit due to her wrkk... hee..
Than i meet rachel at new york new york der.. than i order half spring chicken w Ice Mocha n she order Fish & Chips n StrawBerry Delight .. than total bill is 46... not bad.. thank rachel for helpin me to buy e bag .. than we start shpppin .. than we went to Suntec first .. but nth caught our eyes.. than we went to MS ... than we went to U.R.S n go see w shoes which i wanted to buy 1mth ago n finally i bought it cost me $46.90.... hee... Nice ... now i left onli bottom .. hee.. i shall see tml ... as tml i goin to my autn hse do pineapple tart n go meet yin for shoppin .. she tml will acc me till she can give up .. tml we goin PS, MS, SUntec n LAst BUGIS.. hee... Finally eXam is Overr realli relieve man ... and more sian is tt i start my new mod is on 28jan 3rd dae of Cny man .. wow tired man ...
i now cant wait cny n 1feb goin rachel hse ... n of cos 14feb meetin rachel to buy our bro bbdae n watch movie after tt jiu go hm as rachel bf bringin her out .. haha.... all e best.. Rachel if ur bf bully let me know.. haha.. shall stop here .. will update agn ..
ReGards
Wahen
10.30pm

No comments: