Wednesday, January 28, 2009

-Happy ChinEsE nEw Year-

25jAn, Sun

Yoz... todae is Lunar New Year ... than i wake up at 9plus.. than start to do some hsewrk than jiu online n do my thing.. hee... than my mum cum bk than i help her do some stuff as she need to pray than we wait for our sis cum bk .. than we went to my aunt hse for lunch...than i took a small as i damn tireed.. than i wake up at 5pm than watch abit of tv than bath than wanted to eat reunion dinner w my mum but something happen dun wish to mention anymore.. than my dad fetch us to my uncles hse for dinner.. than i saw my grandpa.. ever since he discharged frm hospital i nvr go see him as i quite busy w my thing.. hee.. than he left abt 15min later cos they sae he reach at 2plus.. so early,,,, we haf steamboat but we eat abt later we ate some at hm... than we start to quiet .. than some watch tv n play games... than nt long my cousin bring her bb cum .. hee... than we play w him than not long my another cousin cum than start to get noiser le.. than we went off at 10pm.. than reach hm abt 10plus.. than rest awhile than jiu bath n watch e countdown .. hee... i slp at 2plus... hee
26jAn, Mon
Happy ChInese nEw YEar ...
Is COW year liao.. which is my year....haha.. than we wake up at 8am like tt.. than start preparing.. than we went out at 9.45am .. than reach my ah hse.. than photo session haha... than we stay till 10plus than go my uncles hse... take photo agn.. i will upload dun wry hee... than after tt we went bk to my ah ms hse for lunch ..than we play w e bb.. hee... so dammnn cute keep pitchhin her man .. so chubby.... hee... than after lunch we went to my granpa hse... as usual .. than we reach hm at 4pm .. i took 30min nap... hee.. than after tt we jiu went to my aunt hse,, which stay above me .. haha.. than we took pic agn .. hee.. i luv takin pic but see mood.. hee.. than gamble time.. we gamble 4 2hrs like. i lost money .. than vone went hm at 10plus... than i slp ard 12plus.... watch Hse of Fury... hee..
27jAn, Tues
Happi BBdae to my Bro, wAh JinG
wow .. dun feel like wakin up so early man... than i drag myself wake up at 8plus.,. i was e 1st to bath n last to go.. haha.. todae me, my bro, da jie n edmund wear polo rauph polo tee which we bought frm batam.. i gt take pic i will upload soon ... nowdae quite busy .. hee... than we went to my uncles hse(dad side) ... hee... than after tt go my er yi hse (mum sIde) than take some pics... than after tt head to my xiao yi hse(mum sIde) for lunch .. than we start to gamble agn.. hee.. than we left their hse at 3plus as we wait for my sis cum n fetch us... than we went to my sis hse awhile as they need to pray .. hee... than slack than we head n wanted to park our car but we saw 1bird like injuy but no one dare to touch my sis v brave.. she e one who carry e bird usin tissue paper...
than we wanted to put aside but my sis sae tt still breathin cant bear to put it der... than we wanted to bring it to e vet near my hse but close.. than we bought it to e void deck than i went up n see gt SPCA no.. than my sis call... than we wait for dem.. actually it look like an eagle but they sae is no... than we wanted to go dwn n wait they cum as they came le.. they sae might it to "SLEEP" i feel sad but they sae they will check 1st .. at least we save e thing if we cant save it on time... rather than throw it at e grass der...
Than they start to gamble.. than i help my mum abit ... than my hse v noisy man .. than they gamble at my rm .. cos quite big man .. hee... than 2daes i lost abt 15plus.. than vone left at 10plus e next dae wrk.. so fast tml wrk liao.. i reallu tired man .....i slp at 11plus... hee....Overall i enjoy myself.. heee
ReGarDs
-wAheN-
8pm

No comments: