Saturday, January 10, 2009

-GaTherIng cUm ceLebrate MaBel BBdae-

10jAn, sat

finally is wkend man .. n i wake up at 8plus n strike 4D man .. vtime i go out my fren or gathering i alwae strike 4D de... dunno y .. than i went bk to Slp agn .. hee.. slp till 10plus than ate my breakfast n do my thing than jiu online le.. i todae dun wish to study enjoy my dae n start to study tml le .. i must study hard nt matter wat .... as i alr fail my marketin i v sad liao .. hais... than i tkae a short nap 4 20min n chat w ying awhile n complain to her something .. than i went out at 3.30pm as i miss my bus so i decided to take train .. than i meet shi shi at orchard control station at 4.30pm but something happen which make me v angry ... some of my fren know tt i dun like ppl to be late if late 10min alright but more than 30min is over my limit le... so i reach orchard 5.30pm... imagine 1hr .. i was like a fool... i dun wish to mention as is alr over liao...
than went to buy lOng champbag for mabel .. total $174 ... than head to taka buy cake frm st.heaven Strawberry Sweetheart ... than buy something than jiu head to bugis wow traffic jam man ... hee.. than we went to v8 for our dinner.. alot of ppl man .. n we sit bk e same place agnn... haha... almost all of us eat pasta... than after tt we wan to rest than e next table cutting cake but take our cake wow liao .. lucky maine saw it ... we all v angry ... than after awhile we haf cut cake ... n some photo taking .. i wil upload soon .. we also plannin to trip hee... see hw... than e cake overall nt bad... total bill is 117 but gt posb gt 10% n less e 10% serving chrge as something happen took e wrong cake.. Kao.... after tt is 107.. haha.. than after tt we jiu went shoppin... i saw a bag like agnes b but i alr ask rachel to buy for me as i see e bigger size cost $29.90.. i ask rachel help me buy abit bigger cost $18 man ... haha....
After tt we jiu head to bugis street .. we start shoppin at 10pm almost half of e shop shop liao .. i didn buy anything as i meetin ying to buy cny clothes together.. haha... than we finish shoppin ard 11pm .. than jiu hm sweet hm ... hehe.. i reach hm b4 12mn .. hee.. than rest awhile ... than i slient n alone i will think alot of thing ... last wk i test myself as my fren send me a email .. is really truth man ... isit i cant get over on tt person... i alwae promise myself to let go but... i dun think gt chance as i realli hurt tt person alot.. i wan to be w tt person but i gt no confident in myself i jus dunno why ... when someone told me "LIKE" me ... i will like try to avoid on tt person .. jus dunno why .. maybe i nt open enough .. but to other normal guy i can be v daring ... this wat my fren sae to me call "QING" is it true!!!! i lost FAITH in myself le.. i really dunno what to do man ... can someone teach me to let go.... i try to but ... sometime i can think till i cry man ... maybe mood swing wor.. i shall stop here.. i will walk one step see one step .. hee... JUST SEE MY FATE... so gals out der... if gt someone like u n wan to be w u .. cherish what u haf if nt regret n cant turn back liao ....
ReGaRds
-Moody wAhen-
1.30am

No comments: