Saturday, January 24, 2009

-No tItle-

24jan, sat

Todae is wkend le . hee... than i wake up at 5plus cos my sis n my mum talkin wow kao .. than i ask dem to keep quiet as i was slpin at 8am than phone keep ringing .. sian than i wake up at 9plus than eat my breakfast than start to do our thing le ... we do our last cleanin than went out at 2pm w my bro .. wan to take bus so tt can slp but we take train .. hee.. than we went to far east than my bro bought a black long sheelves shirt than i bought a dress hee..i might wear on chu yi haha.. see hw..than my bro went to meet his fren... than i call ying see where is she.. than she sae she need to go novena n collect something than i tell her u reach call me as i need to help my autn see something .. but dun haf so went to novena meet ying .. i reach novena than ying alr ok le..
than she ask me whether wan to see rina ma i also wan to ask her tt.. than we went to Square2 waited for shuttle bus but lucky we sms rina she sae there is no shuttle bus but b4 tt we went waited for 15min .. than we took bus 851 dwn.. onli a few stop .. hee.. e bb so cute look like rina man .. haha... than we chat n watch tv after tt rina change ward... as she wan B2 ward but full so they give tham A1 ward Shiok man .. haha... than i saw heng heng rina 1st son.. v hypo man ... haha.. v funny too.. hee... than we went off at 7plus.. than we help to carry thing to rina dad car than we took bus to bugis .. we had food court for our dinner... hee.. than after tt we went shoppin .. than i bought a Polo teee for my bro as bbdae gift.. than ying wanted to buy a jacket but we shall on feb man ..
than we left bugis ard 9plus... than i reach hm ard 10plus than jiu online ,.. than i saw my supplementary lesson is on 31jan, sat @ 7pm wow kao .. i cant go my aunt hse for dinner liao... but i told my mum tt we go early go tt i can haf early dinner than go my class... sian .. cant in e morning or afternoon ma... haiz... forget it. than i ask my bro to try e polo tee.. jus nice than he sae i gt ask u buy meh.. wow he dunno hw to appreciate pple buy thing for him .. Angry man.. than i watch ch 5 show not bad... than i Sweet dream at 12plus... real tired.. hee... SO fast tml us lUnar new year le.. hee...
Anyway , hereby wish u all a Happy ChineSe New YEar.... i cant wait 1feb,go rachel hse... n 8feb go alvin hse as his bb 1st mth .. haha... both on SundaY,.,haha...
RegaRds
-wAhen-
11am

No comments: