Saturday, January 17, 2009

-sHoppIn sPree w YinG

17jAn, sat

Finally is wkend le can wake up late but ... need to wake up early to go temple w my sis but give dem mornin call but they sae they will go in e afternoon as her aunt chnage to afternoon than i meet my sis 9.30am at bedok inter.. but they late.. i waited for dem for 20min .. angry .. than reach my aunt hse ard 10plus .. than chat awhile jiu start wrk... we start doin pineapple tart.. this yr do abit lesser.. than vthing finish ard 2plus.. than i went off at 2plus than i saw my cousin bb.. than i carry .. she like v scare ... than nt long cry liao.. cry till v pity man .. haha.. than i jiu went off le.. than i took bus 16 dwn to PS.. i slp on e bus man as i damn tired.. than i reach quite early .. than i wait for ying.. than we start shoppin le.. than i bought a skirt frm outfiiter hee.. than we went to dorthy perkins.. as ying wan to buy top .. than she bought a green top .. but must wear tube... than after awhile we chit chat awhile than we jiu took bus to Suntec der...
Than we went to Carrefour buy Yogurt n eat .. than we went to MS le as is alr 5plus.. than we went to MS n see the Dorthy Perkins.. than ying bought a ofc top cost $59.. she keep thinkin she wan to buy ma as abit exp.. i sae if u like than u must keep wearing wor.. than end up she buy than we jiu head to e foodcourt for our dinner as is alr 7pm .. than after eating we jiu walk to bugis.. hee... by e time we reach bugis is 8pm .. than we walk ard Bugis Junction .. Nth caught my eyes.. than we went to Bugis Street .. than Ying sae sae OG first as is goin to 9pm le.. than she bought a Shoes frm everlast der... than we went bk to BUgis Street ... than yIng bought a Jean Skirt.. hee... this yr she spend more than me hehe... than i bought a dress at $10.. than i bought a belt @ $28... than i bought a top at $20. hee.. but i still short of bottom so next week i goin orchard myself or w my fren .. than after tt we jiu head hm as vone is dead tired.. cos walk for almost 6hrs plus.. my leg damn pain .. than i finally sit dwn when i baord up my bus.. than rest awhile than bath jiu online ... finally can wake up late tml but goin to my grandma hse. tired man .. i sure take my afternoon nap.. hee.. i bought a cake share by me, my 2cousin for my cousin n bro bbdae.. hee...
i shall stop here.. will update agnn.. Kinda of missing someone but i must tell myself cant think anymore le.. cos no point le. hee.. i nw cant wait cny n 1feb.. hee... Sian mon wrk liao .. haha... stop here.. gOing to Slp sOon.. Nite to aLL my FreNz
ReGarDs
-wAhen-
12.30am

No comments: