Friday, July 31, 2009

-ceLeBrate JinHua BBDae @ buGis-

31Jul, fri

Is finaLLy fri le .. waiting for this dae to cum man .. haaaa... super sian lo. haaa...tml muy fren goin gentin but i cant go cos i next mon need to do closin lo .. our closin date is on tues man .. 2daes for us to do .. thought we r super woman man . make me got to go dwn take doc man .. nvr take later ppl sae y alwae she take lo .. than i take lo .. wat to do man .. sometime also need to help too .. haaa.. than mon n tues need to do OT man .. than mayeb wed or fri meet muy cousin for dinner than thur stock take wow.. damn tiring man .. RSH Great World . than sat n sun family gatherin than mon rest as PH dae haaa...

Todae we wrk than we took some pic during lunch time than we ard 5.30pm jiu went off le than wait for our stupid bus for so long man .. than me n bnah walk off without JH notice if nt she wan to follow us lo .. than we went to Adidas Bugis went a white tee than on e pUsh cart we bought a small bag for lunch n pOuch can quite alot of thing n hp pouch all is hello kitty haaaa.... than we rush to buy boxes than after tt cake lo. haaa... we like siao gal man .. than we went to billy bomber haaaa.... than we order 4 sets of main course haaa... than we chat n crap alot man .. i luv my Ice blended cappuinco Best .. haa. than we gt cut cake celebration haaa.. we give e staff half of e cake cos cant finish .. haaaa..thn we call for bill than we knw tt 1 for 1 haaa.. than we shop awhile jiu took nepprint lo .. haaa... long time didn take le but recently keep takin man .. haaa.. is ok can keep as sovenior .. haaa.i alr uplaod to my facebk can go see ya.. haaa....

than by e time we finish is almost 10pm than we went adidas bugis but they haven close so cant take my stuff man.. than we went hm le.. than we took some pics after tt jiu hm sweet hm le.. haaa. than i reach hm ard 10.45pm like tt jiu go hm bath than watch abit of tv jiu online le. haaa.. todae is my happy dae man .. tml i will be goin to Vivo, funan n bugis to collect muy ofc doc than cum bk rest awhile than jiu meet muy sis they all for dinner.. than sun goin to rest man as next week will be my Most busier week .. onli either wed or fri to rest man .. haaa....i still waiting for my acctin result man .. haaa.. update agn .. tml 1aug will be my 2 fren bbdae .. JinXiu n Jinhua.. haaa.. twin .. Jinxiu is my sec fren n Jinhua is my current colleague haaa.. e world is so small man .. haaa..... so fortune to knw them haaa.... update agn . i think i will M.I.A for 1week on my blog .. i think i will update all my story on 10aug onli my rest dae . haaa. cos 8aug, sat goin to my ah ma hse as pray my ah gong than we jiu head to my cousin hse stay overnight than 9aug marketin dae buy bbq food .. than swimmin than Bbq man .. haaa... i luv famiLy gatherin .. haaa.. lUV theM to bIts ...

RegaRds
Wahen

12mn

No comments: