Friday, July 17, 2009

-FinaLLy Over-

17JuL, Fri...

finaLLy is Over le... i finaLLy gRad liao. hhaa... but wRy for my PBM II man ... as for my acctin i nt tt wry man ... haha.. i'm proud of myself tt i gt dip cert man .. use my own money to pay my sch fees n sweat to study man ... this 1yr realli v sTress cos haf to wrk n study at e same time is realli tiring man ... esp assign no time to do too.. somemore i have to do mth end closin more sian ... haha... durin this 1yr i have learn alot of stuff man .... i knw bunch of good frenz... helpin me when i need help man .. my this 1yr i sometime wanna give up as is realli v stressful n tired man .. but i got my fren cheerin me ....thanks fren .. plannin to go oversea w dem during sept ba. haha....
Todae we had our acctin paper.. but we didnt study muCh but cRap alot man .. haha.. takin pics. i like one e pic but will upload soon as need to wait for my frenz to upload ya.. hahaa... among my fren i'm e shortest haha.. than i todae take pic w my fren both 175 n above man .. wow .... envious ... haaha.. than after tt we head to haf our exam .. than i was e 1st ones to leave exam rm ...than e teacher ask me to lend my calculator to my fren than i wry who is tt person .. lucky tt person i know.. than he sae he will call me.. than i was wonderin hw he call me as he dun haf my nos .. whaha.. than i ask my fren for his hp lo.. than we head to queenway shoppin centre....cos my frenz wan to help her bro went buy somethin ya .. haa.. than we head to anchorpoint for our dinner.. *Jack Place* whaha.. than we take pics agn .. than we call tt guyy.. he sae he reach le than we go find him .. than we took pic on e roadside man .. whhaa.. we crazy liao.. i sae i short than he sit stand abit lower .. whhaaa... he thanks me for lendin him calculator.. weLcoMe... haha... than after tt he went off.. than me n my fren took cabby dwn to orchard as she meet her fren late le..
Thanks anna for e ride wor.. than me n shau juan took bus dwn to parkway to see perfume n tell her over der got 1ice cream nice to eat man.. haha.. we reach parkway ard 8plus .. than we went to see e perfurme... than i bought my perfume at 44buck for 100ml..... haa.. cheap rite.. usual price is 114bucks man .. haha.... than we went to eat ice cream .. YUmmmy... i ate mOcha n my fren ate chocolate wor.. hhaa.. than we hm sweet hm ard 9plus .. than i went to katong tt side take bus 14 hm .. than reach hm ard 10plus than faster went to bath as e weather freakin hot man .. hahaa.... than jiu update my bloggy haaa.....
acutaLLy i kanda sad ya... cos i cant see someone agn le.. todae will be my last time seein him liao.. so i mUst erase him off in my mind le.. i wanna to knw but .... i dun breakk ppl relationship.. Life still haf to go on ya.. haha..... dun ask me who.. thanks .. some of my close bUddy knw. tt all.. will be my FULL STOP for todae, 17.07.09.... overall i nt tt sad cos i dunno even knw him ya.. haha... todae is my happy dae.. *smiLin*... next tues will be meetin dem agn for movie our 1st movie wor.. hhaaa... *hArry Potterr* wanna to watch todae but 1 of my fren cant lo.. haaa.......
Tml goin to celebrate my frenz, RaCheL bbdae.. haha.. fmaily of 8 becum 5 man .. xian is sick le, jason gt NDp n fion gt fren party man... haiz.. dunno when family of 8 can bk to normal man.. anyway i will enjoy myself as is my fren bbdae man .... i alr bought one bbdae goft which she listed on her bloggy .. n my personal gift.. tml i wil go dwn buy as i gt no time cos my exam ya...
shall update agn tml .. i goin to Zzz sOOn .. finaLLy feeLin so sLeepy.... haven slp weLL this weeks...
ReGarDs
-wAhen-
12am

No comments: