Saturday, July 4, 2009

-movIe (TraNsForMers)

4JuL, Sat

Yest i wake up at 10plus as i real tired man .. got fever last nite but now ok le... than i do abit of hsewrk n slack till 2plus jiu go out le.. when i abt to leave my hse rains damn heavily man .than i took bus than change train than i reach harbour front ard 2.30pm but xian haven reach go when to update my bankbk but e machine out of service than walk ard than xian call me than i walk to ctrl station n find her than we strt to shoppin wor.. haha... than xian bought a top frm mng sales haha.. than we went to daiso we bought snack for our movie actually we cant eat but haha.... than we went to see puppy wow damnn cuteee man .. hee.. hhmmm... than we head to food republic for our early dinner wor.. hee.. than chat alot lo . than we went to find joshua n his wife .. haha...
we went in ard 5.45pm as our shw start at 5.40 but Gv nvr start on time but we separate as joshua forget to buy 1tick haha... than dunno y our seats next to us nvr cum forget to ask joshua sit w us.. overall e show i rate 5star haha.. v nice n funny to watch man . i will buy e vcd as i gt e part 1 haha.. after tt we went to mac for a drink as fion need to wait for her fren to call than see where their fren meetin where .. than chat n crap alot wor.. haha. than we head hm ard 10pm .. all of us took train haa... than joshua n fion took e same train as me as they goin to parkway haha... than i reach hm ard 11.15pm .. todae i feel happy tt gt fren ard me .. i feel happy as i will forget abt my unhappy stuff ya as gt fren ard me comfort n give me advice me ... i know sometimes i do v stubborn but .. anyway my feelin cumin bk agn .. haiz... Y like tt agn.... haha.aa this is e most stubborrnnesss i have man...
Anyway.. i waiting for 11jul, sat to cum as is my cousin outing (dad side) 1st time wor.. haha.... and also can see my cousin bf haha... we watchin ICe Age 3 .. haha.... and also
18jul, sat celebrate rachel bbdae.... we will be meetin for dinner at Crystal jade @ suntec as rachel wan to try e food over der .. haha.. after tt bowlin session @ MS .. haha...... long time didnt play liao.. so thosse pPl gOin out on tt dae also read my blog please bring sock thanks....n if u dunno hw to play n dun wan to play u can sit der wor n u wan to learn also can haha... lalalaala....
24jul, Fri.. meetin my cousin, Joce @ airPort for pOpeye dinner n chattin session haha...
25jul, sat . my gals outing w my maine, shi, lin n mabel man .. shoppIn time.. n cOofffee session haha...
i think i full of event man .. i love it man ... i will cherish my time w my fren ard me .... as gt memorries haha.... sian man my exam in 1wk time realli stress hahaa.. but endureee till 17Jul after tt dinner n harry potter movie haha.. i think we will play till after mn man hahaa...... i alr infrm my mum abt it haha... i alr wat to do w my fren on my bbdae haha....will let u knw agn haha... family of 8 haha....shaLL update agnn.......
RegarDs
wahen
12mn

No comments: