Saturday, July 18, 2009

-celebRate raCheL BBdae in aDvancE-

18JuL, sat

i wake up ard 9plus dunno why cant slp late wor.. haaa.. than i ate my breakfast n start to do my hsewrk wor.. hee... than jiu slack n watch vcd wor till 2plus take a 30min than drag myaelf to bath n go out. haaa.. than my fren reserve somethin at bugis i need to collect cos i gt disc wor.. hee. than i rush dwn to orchard, stadium as they buying somethin der .. haa... after tt i rush to far east n wanted to buy somethin for rachel .... than i saw rachel i quickly turn another way so tt she wont see me.. wow damn fast man lucky she didn see me .. haaa... i bought a clip frm korea shop wor... than i walk to taka n find eunice.. than we went to order cake n collect later wor..
Than we went to Cystral Jade need to wait for awhile.. hee.than we went in while waiting for dem .. we roder ice water .. imgaine 30Cents for each cUpss....... dOtz... than rachel n her bf cum le.. hee.. than josha n ah ben .. than we decided to order set dinner of 6 @ 128.80.... heee.. overall e dinner not bad eat till full man .. total bil is 216 ah ben than we all pay him whhaaa... than we went to collect our cake than we head to Orchard central new shoppin mall opps centrepoint ... we took e loOOnng escalutor wow fun man .. 1st time cut cake in e open space wor.. took quite alot of pics . will upload soon when my fren upload ya .. haaa.. fun fun .. i like e scencrey .. haaa.. than we went to shoppin but nt all e shop open wor.. hee.. than we head to mac for a drink as joshua need to wait for his wife ya cos they watchin movie at 10plus .. than we chit chat wor.. heee....than we abt 10plus dismiss ya .. haa.... maybe 15aug cum my hse for steamboat wor.. hee.. my mum still thinkin haa... i took my bus n reach hm 15min b4 mn man .. than bath n watch Kungfu mahjong awhile .. than i Zzzz ard 1am like tt.. sian man .... mon need to wrk liao.. on leave for 1week realli dun have e mood liao.. haiz..... somemore my 1wk like no rest lo keep study man .. haa.....
anyway, i hope rachel like e gift wor..... i now counting next sat to meet my buddy man.. hahaa... *smiLin aLL e wAy*.... :)
ReGarDs
waHen
11am

No comments: