Sunday, July 26, 2009

GatherInG w sHi, m2m

25 July, sat

happy bbdae to racheL
hope u haf e joyful dae
stay cheerfuL n preety
got any pro let us knw ya dun keep inside ur heart i know tt u gt alot of xin shi lo


today i wake up ard 9plus as i meetin my fren @ orchard 12.30pm than i faster ate my breakfast n slack awhile than i jiu went out @ 11am like but i took bus than meet manda at katong her wrkin place i need to return her dress n pass her photo too.. than i chat w her awhile than took bus dwn bus dwn to orchard but hor my fren all late lo.. i reach ard 12.25pm but they reach nearly
1pm man ... haaa. than we went to eat yoshi haa. n took some pics wor.. hee.. than we jiu start shoppin le.. haaa... than we went to ION n seee look look.. wow so many ppl man .. than we went to e toilet is damn nice we took pic der.. haaaa.. than we jiu head to far east as too many ppl liao. than me bought a top n shi shi bought her dress @ Pur PUr... shi shi intend to wear on her bbdae .. woww.. chalet agn .. Yippeee a gal nite w dem agn .. haaa... than we start shoppin than shi shi bf cum le.. than we went to hans for tea break.. haaa.. than chat awhile.. than we took pics outise hans .. haa .. than shi shi went off le.. than we 3 went to lucky plaza took bus to bugis.. on e way, rachel saw me but i didnt saw her than maine saw her than she tell me .. oOpzz. Sorry rachel .. haaa.. than we took bus 175 bus to bugis lo ..we reach bugis ard 5pm le

than we went to bugis street shoppin .. nth much to see der.. haaa... than we shop w whoel bugis street nth caught our eyes.. than we cum out is alr 6plus le.. than we went to iluma .. thought of eatin ben10 cafe but hor no pasta than we dun wan le than we went to Matthan fish market is like Fish n Co haaa.. than we took pics agn.. is alr on my facebk lee.. haaa.... than by e we eat finish is alr 8pm le.. haaa.. than we took pic at e toilet ya.. haaa.. than we head to Bugis Junction .. than shop maine finally bought somethin which is her adidas tee .. haaa. than we shop awhile.. haaa... than we took neo print i think i gt 1yrs didnt take liao.. by e time we finsih takin is alr 9plus liao.. most of e shop close .. haaa.. than we left ard 9.45pm like tt.. i reach hm ard 10.30pm than bath jiu online chattin n also watch my kungfu mahjong 2 haaa. i Zzz ard 1am .. haaa..

todae i have a fun n enjoyable dae.. hee.. more to cum ..
this fri me n my colleague celebratin Jh bbdae haaa...

i will be restin on sat ba.. than sun goin my sis hse for dinner edm cookin for my cumin dad bbdae .. haaa..

than 28aug, steamboat w m2m, shi shi n maybe lin wor.. @ Bouno Vista a holland v .... haaa...
29aug, sat my family of 8 cumin my hse for steamboat ... yIpeee.. i reaLLy enjoy myself w frenz ard me so tt i can forget my unhappy thing ard me lo ... haa..... w fren i dun think of anythin unless they ask me .. haaa.. thanks to aLL my frenz.... i wiLL cheRish u aLL in my hEarTz...


ReGards
wahen

12.30am

No comments: