Tuesday, July 14, 2009

-Outin w mY cOusIn-

11JuL, Sat

finaLLy sAt le.. i haf finish aLL my thing i goin hand up on mon liao .. can go on leave happy n mUggin for my exam for next wed n fri le.. haha.. todae i wake up at 10plus as yest my last lesson we left our class ard 10.10pm abit later we took some pics wor.. haha.. More to cum .. haha... than i ate my breakfast n after tt startin writing notes till 1plus jiu stop le.. headache man .. than we went out at 3plus as my dad at my hse dwnstair buy durian than go my sis hse to eat .. we took cabby dwn to her hse .. hhaa... than they watch nite of e musecum part1 till 5plus than we jiu took train dwn to bugis than we shop awhile .. haha.. than my cousin reach ard 7plus..

than we head to Miss Clarity Cafe near bugis not bad.. 6ppl like tt eat cost $88 like ttt hahaa.... while we eatin is rainin damNnnnn heavily man .. haha.. than we took pics haha.. nt tt much but goin to haf more sOon.. hahaa... than we leave e cafe ard 8plus we hurry walk to iluma as is drizzling but when we alk half way is rainin damnn hevaily than i use umbrella haha.. than we saw su xian (my cousin) coffee session w her fren whahaa....than we shop awhile jiu head to e cinema le as is abt time haha.. than we bought 1 large popcorn n 2drink all finish haha.... than e show finish at 11.15pm haha.. than we head hm .. i think i reach hm ard 12.10am ..wow damn late n tired but fun wor.. our next gathering wil lbe at my cousin hse n late movie as she stayin opPs e-hUb haha.. so is okkkk.. haha.....

tml i will be Muggin w my fren at Queentown mAc .. our MuGgin tiMe which is my sTress Cum liao.. Borin man .. i mUst REN till Wed .. than fri i nt tt worry haha.. as is aCcctin haha.... i wry for my Biz Mgmt paper.. haiz.. alot of thing to study man .. Dotz..... haaa.. i wil be on leave frm mon afternoon onward till fri man .. but gt 2dae is unpay leave cos nt enough haha.... shall update agn prehap after my exam ba.. haha..

ReGaRds
-wAhen-
1.30am

No comments: