Tuesday, January 1, 2008

wEnt 4 mOvie n COuntdOwn 4 2008

31dEc, mOn

tOdae i wake up at 10plUs n do my stuff n we went out at 1plus ya.. than i wanted to top up my farecard at e machine more faster n wanted to put cash ya.. but i put my $10 but since e machine not wrking n it did nt top up my card ya... n nvr return me my $10 ya!!! than i askj e customer service to help me!!! they onli ask me to rep ya!!! n gt to wait till 2wks than gt reply whether my $10 can get ma!!! forget it!!! after tt we jiu take train dwn to bugis to see whether e steamboat can reserve ma!! e person sae is fully booked n gt to queue up ya.. than we jiu walk to MS ya!!! we went to collect e ticket which ya n shop ard n we went to KFC n waited to su xian ya!!! after tt we jiu went to queue up to buy popcorn ya which i purchases online 1popcorn, 1drink n 1twisties cost $8.50 is worth it ya!!! haha!!!
After buying, su xian reached le than we jiu entered e cinema as we watching "I am Legend" @ 3.45pm ya!!!! overall, e shw not bad ya!!! but abit scary ya!!! haha... after e shw we jiu went to bugis to queue up for e steamboat but is a long queue ya so we decided to go opps n eat ya... overall not bad onli... but my cousin onli ate abit ya he small eater ya... hmm abit wastin ya.... than while we eating we decided where to go as we gt 3hr plUs ya... haha.. than after eating we jiu went to bugis shoppin ya.. than me n su xian went in a shop call "details" sellin top n dress ya.. than me n her buy a top each cos is v nice ya... after tt we jiu went to OG n find my aunt ya... than we went to buy some chocolate n sweet n ask our aunt to help me bring hm as she stay above us!! after tt we jiu went to ice monster n we order fruit w mango serbet n durian&mango serbet n total $13 my bro treat ya!!! after eatin onli 10plus ya!!! than we walk to Raffles City ya!!! after tt we decided esplanda to find my bro frenz ya !!! wOw is hUman jAm ya... haha.. than we finalli walk to find his fren ya.. but our view to see firework is being block my some trees ya.. bUt e firework is great man... so alot of pattern esp heart shape ya..is last for abt 8min like tt !!!!
After e firework , we decided to leave ya!!! wow is human jam man... than we decided to get out of MS but alot of e exit is closed n we got to walk a big round man!!! than finally reached city link ya.. than we walk to e train station n catch a train ya.. wow our train nt tt much ppl wor.. than my sis cum n fetch ya.. we reach bedok abt 1.30am than they fetch us hm we reach hm abt 1.45am ya... than my 2cousin cum my hse n stay wor... hmmm than take turn to bath ya... i am e last 2 bath ya.. than after tt chat w someone on e phone to 3am like tt than i do my sutff n went to bed ard 3.30am like tt!!!! gOOdBye 2007 !!!!
hOpe my wIshes Cum trUe for e yeAr 2008!!!! Aim:-
-dRiving Licence
-sTudy earLy cHildhOOd (considerin as gt attachment ya) if not biz study le!!
-earn more money
mY future wish is to get a car for myself ya!!! my aim 10yrs times!!!!!! hmm!!! haha!!! stop here!!!! those whO read my bLog happy new year to u all!!! may ur wishes cum tRue ya!!! haha
ReGards
Little wEndy
9pm

No comments: