Sunday, July 20, 2008

aTTenD aLvin n eNy weDDinG @ paRkrOyaL hOteL

20th jUl, sUn

tODae is sUn is my rest dae n i wake up at 9plus due to my aunt call me than i cant go bk slp le.. than jiu watch dvd w my bro till 12plus than went to bath n wait for my sis bf to cum n fetch me to my ah ma hse.. hee.. than we jiu watch "Wanted" as i watch b4 le.. hee.. i wanted to Zzz but cant hee... than i jiu watch till 4plus than walk hm ... walk halfway rains than i take bus 14 or 222 hm.. hee.. than reach hm on my air con ... hee.. n watch abit of tv till 5plus than bath... wanted to wear dress but i change my mind ... than chat w ying till 6plus than i took cab dwn to parkroyal hotel.. total cost me $10.70 man (include e $0.30 petrol) hee...
than i wait for ying awhile ... than we jiu put e money inside e hongbao.. than we jiu went out.. we cant go in as we dunno wat table we r .. than we saw alvin ... hee... he lOOks different man.. hehe.. overall OK .. hee.. than we finally know our table no than we went in .. we sit table 21.. hee.. e place quite ok n abit cramp ya.. hee... than i gt take a few pic but i will update when i got time up .. hee...than irene wanna to sa-bao alvin. she made a drink include, tiger beer, red wine, coke, 7-up, soya sauce n chilli sauce... Eeee... e col look like ribena ya.. haha... than alvin drink abit n his cousin help him to drink ya.. hee.. than he was drunk wor.. than overall dinner not bad.. hee.. than alvin ask jonathan to fetch his mum n grandma hse than cum bk n fetch us but his mum keep askin we all to go hm bk as they can take cab hm... his mum abit fierce than his mum keep askin we all to go hm as he's drunk dun care abt him ... hee... than his wife sae him, if u r nt drunk than u stand properly.. whahaha... tt sentence v funny sia.. than we jiu went off le.. than jonathan send pei ying hm first than send me.. than i reach hm abt 12.20am... than remove my make up n bath abt 12.40am than watch abit of tv than jiu Zzz at 1am like tt.. as tml no need to wrk so hee.... anyway, i enjoy myself... hee... hee... shall stop here..cant wait till next sat is my sis ROM man .. heee.. i will take Lots of pics man .. esp w my sis n edmund ya.. haha... haven buy stuff for dem but i will de.. hee
ReGarDs
LittLe WenDy
10am

No comments: